• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Juanma beats Gamboa
    LOL.

I hope the fight does happen.

Comment

• Any questions about Gamboa's chin? Sure he got hurt but that was late in the fight after taking FLUSH shots and recovered well. Considering he was off 14 months and recovered from that, it's amazing in my eyes.

With that said, given the circumstances, I give him a B for this performance. Ring rust was very well showing.

Let the haters post away.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Here we go fellaz.
        Enjoy the fight, may the best man win tonight.
        Let's hope it's a decisive one !

Comment

• Gamboa just can't fight cautiously, he either throws crazy flurries or doesn't throw anything at all. And he can't help but keep his hands down as if his gloves weigh 100 lbs. Now I know Broner would knock him out cold but it would be a good fight while it lasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Juanma beats Gamboa
            You kidding me right???? Gamboa is coming off a long ass lay off and that Pinoy was tougher than Juan Ma will ever be!!

Comment

• The part I hate the most, national anthems.

Comment

• Farenas aka the hammer reminds me of orlando salido, and i think he will beat juanma

Comment

• I wanna say "Gamboa is rusty" but this fight shouldn't have gone 12.

Gamboa got all the ability and skills in the world, but he's missing something and is flawed.

I think he thinks he's invincible and none of these guys can touch him. But he gotta realize that if these guys that have no business in the ring with him can touch him and hurt him, he is gonna get beat up by elite boxers

Comment

• Ana sounds like shilt....shes losing her voice...someone give her some water!!!!

Comment

• Fock 3 national anthem

Comment

Working...
                      X