Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez worked specifically on strength for this fight. Rapid repetitions of heavy weight lifting, and Nacho said they work also specifically working on accuracy. Hard, perfectly placed punches will put a man down, without roids. And Marquez was knocking dudes out for a long time. Just ask Katsidis, Diaz, Jaca, Casamayor, and the other 36 guys he's knocked out. He has 2 more ko's (now including Pacquiao) than Pacquiao does. Since they are nearly even, judging by the logic of the Pacquiao fanboys here, does that mean Pacquiao is also on steriods? Everyone acts like JMM's power is new.

Comment

• And also, look at my avatar from their third fight. That is the same punch that put Pac to sleep. JMM has used that punch on Pac before. Difference between last night and the other nights, as depicted by my avatar, Pacquiao was leaning just a bit back making JMM reach with it. This time JMM timed it so well, perfected his accuracy with it, and caught Pac when he was coming in, giving JMM better distance and leverage to land it. But of course the haters will still say it was roids and not JMM's technique or Pac's carelessness. Anything to discredit the champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
        And also, look at my avatar from their third fight. That is the same punch that put Pac to sleep. JMM has used that punch on Pac before. Difference between last night and the other nights, as depicted by my avatar, Pacquiao was leaning just a bit back making JMM reach with it. This time JMM timed it so well, perfected his accuracy with it, and caught Pac when he was coming in, giving JMM better distance and leverage to land it. But of course the haters will still say it was roids and not JMM's technique or Pac's carelessness. Anything to discredit the champ.
        Marquez (and Manny for that matter) may have been on PEDs, but that was just a perfect punch. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who can walk into and take that shot without being at least seriously, seriously hurt.

Comment

• I bet last night was the first time Marquez had a good nights sleep in 8 years lol

Comment

• Just re-watched fight and at the end did Lampley saythe smartest counter puncher alive in reference to JMM. Now i like the guy but NOOOOOOO

Comment

• JMM landed a huge right hand in (beginning of)round 7 of the III fight. It was his best punch of that fight although it never made the highlight reel.

This is the exact same punch that took Packy down in the 3rd round of this last fight. JMM set it up by feinting to the body and getting Packy to drop his guard and leave his chin wide open. I almost shat myself when it happen. I was expecting Juan to go to the body myself. I thought I would see it all over people's sigs after the fight.......little did I know what was to come in the last second of round 6.

I thought Manny was dead lol. I felt worried for the dude. I've seen some boxing ring deaths on youtube, and Manny's KO looked like a lot like some of them. Glad he's alright, but you never know it could have been a near death situation. He was out. Gone. All his momentum went into that right hook. It would have happened to anybody.

In hindsight tho, it is the funniest fuckin KO I have ever seen.

My GF is a huge Pacfan and once she got over the shock and sadness she couldnt stop lauging either.

Comment

• Typical Mexican, took him 4 tries to get it right. Haha!

Jokes guys.

Comment

• yup....no doubt. slept like a baby. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                    Typical Mexican, took him 4 tries to get it right. Haha!

Jokes guys.

More like it took a Mexican to get the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                      More like it took a Mexican to get the job done.
                      ^ Good one LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X