No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    regarding pacquiao's technique, that right foot two-step followed by a weak ass back hand jab then a lunging straight left is so goddamn predictable and ineffective at closing the distance against movers. he did it frequently with mosley and bradley too which failed each time because they just circled to his right and kept their distance. marquez finally capitalized on it. if i can see it, surely roach saw it. when pac started doing it again last night, it was obvious they learned **** all since the third fight.
    Funny **** is I've been writing about that two-hop jab, jab straight left hand for years. It took draining fighters to weaken their legs and lose the ability to MOVE while boxing for that predictable **** to be effective. That and Hatton leaping in with hail mary haymakers.

Ever since fighting Marquez that third time, we saw Pacquiao had learned nothing since 2008, if you want to get real about it.

And the funniest part about all of this is the peasants pretending that they aren't typing through tears.

Comment

• Never been happier after a boxing figh
      War Marquez
      Beautiful

Comment

• Fight of the Year. Really entertaining viewing, and I never would have expected that result. Kudos to Marquez he deserved it, really wouldnt mind seeing a 5th fight!

Comment

• I think a lot of people predicted only a ko win for Marquez
          Got 8/1 on Marquez ko and got ££££ back so
          Happy times

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
            marquez is going to get HATTONED !! see you guys after the fight
            hahahahaha...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Just wait for a week and then the Pacstain PED Crusade will begin.

You know they will. They will also forget that Pac has yet to even take a blood test himself....

I hope this fight royally ****ED BOB's plans up.

Will he cash out and make the fight with Mayweather? I bet a flat fee of 40 million sounds nice right about now... Pac coming off 2 losses. Like I said about the time Bob allows Pac to fight Floyd I wouldn't be surprised if it's less than 40 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                Funny **** is I've been writing about that two-hop jab, jab straight left hand for years. It took draining fighters to weaken their legs and lose the ability to MOVE while boxing for that predictable **** to be effective. That and Hatton leaping in with hail mary haymakers.

Ever since fighting Marquez that third time, we saw Pacquiao had learned nothing since 2008, if you want to get real about it.

And the funniest part about all of this is the peasants pretending that they aren't typing through tears.
                Sums up my theory on Pac. I've only been saying the same thing for awhile now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Because they do this for the money and that would be the biggest payday of his career...I'm sure he would love that before retiring.
                  Yes they fight for money but some fighters decide to retire on top even if they are missing out on huge paydays. Lewis and Marciano are great examples. I think Marquez will be one of those guys.

Originally posted by mic573 View Post
                  I think some of yall are getting a little out of hand thinking Marquez was setting the KO up the whole time.

You don't get your ass kicked the way he was just to wait for one punch. Pacquiao was in control of the fight from the opening bell. Marquez couldn't get off the way he did in the past 3 fights. Despite the KO at the end, it was probably the most one sided of the entire series.
                  The most one sided of the series? Even though Pac was dropped for the first time of the series? WTF?

And yes JMM set this up, he worked on the counter for months, read this thread : http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=576662

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    RIP PAc you earn your retirement
                    Pac's only 33. He's not passed his prime or washed up. He's not going anywhere.

The only difference between now and 2008 is that Pac is not fighting opposition that makes him look better than he really is.

Comment

• Just saw the highlights, there was a man checking Pacquiao's neck pulse. He thought he was dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X