No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I wonder what Hatton's thinking right now.
    Manny got Hatton'd...

Comment

• Just got around to seeing it..... Hell of a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
        all you pac haters out there make me puke what a bunch of turds you are , pacs an all time great a true professional who shows class and dignity always friendly and an all round good guy who genuinly likes to please the fans and give a good fight , and you all post how happy you are he lost with some insulting **** thrown in , go to hell you scumbags who worship a complete a**hole in mayweather the coward , at least manny fights everyone , as for marquez i never liked him for some reason but my view is he was lucky i thought manny had him in this fight he looked far quicker and had him near out before the big punch landed , i just cant fathom how a 39 year old suddenly gets more muscle definition and power , also this is my last post f##k all you a##hole mayweather fans iam never returning to this site.
        butthurt-you are it

Comment

• JMM deserved this victory after the last fight these two had. He left no doubt!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            The flaws Pacquiao has carried his whole career were his undoing tonight. Careless, idiotic attacking. Marquez was still very alert, even when hurt. What an asskicking. Two knockdowns, including KO of the Year. Pacquiao was gracious in losing but, to all the f*ggot d*ck riding fans who have patrolled this site for the past couple years... :lol:1.

bahahaha. Seems JMM made your evening, perhaps your entire week. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
              all you pac haters out there make me puke what a bunch of turds you are , pacs an all time great a true professional who shows class and dignity always friendly and an all round good guy who genuinly likes to please the fans and give a good fight , and you all post how happy you are he lost with some insulting **** thrown in , go to hell you scumbags who worship a complete a**hole in mayweather the coward , at least manny fights everyone , as for marquez i never liked him for some reason but my view is he was LUCKY i thought manny had him in this fight he looked far quicker and had him near out before the big punch landed , i just cant fathom how a 39 year old suddenly gets more muscle definition and POWER , also this is my last post f##k all you a##hole mayweather fans iam never returning to this site.

Comment

• A whole nation mourns tonight, while real fans laugh now that the Hindenburg of boxing hype has crashed and burned.

The funny thing is that enough of these losers thought that by preemtively claiming that Pacquiao has lost a step it would somehow soften the blow of what happened tonight.

It didn't.

This fraud got knocked out clearly because Marquez worked on getting to the side and firing off his best shot.

Fitting end.

What makes this so great is that Pacquiao got knocked out by a freaking LW who is not known for his power. If it were anyone else this wouldn't be as embarrasing. This was absolutely perfect.

What a way for Super PEDs to go: Out literally with a bang!

Oh .. this was pure comedy.

That guaranteed $40 million drank a Red Bull and got wings. Bye bye.

Marquez better be ready. Arum is going to make money off of him now and he better demand no less than a $50 million guarantee for his troubles.

Comment

• rewatching the fight, it strikes me (thought so live too) how horribly sung the mexican anthem was.

It's not supposed to sound like this is it? Almost as if the singer had the worst sore throat cold of all time.

Comment

• regarding pacquiao's technique, that right foot two-step followed by a weak ass back hand jab then a lunging straight left is so goddamn predictable and ineffective at closing the distance against movers. he did it frequently with mosley and bradley too which failed each time because they just circled to his right and kept their distance. marquez finally capitalized on it. if i can see it, surely roach saw it. when pac started doing it again last night, it was obvious they learned **** all since the third fight.

Comment

• This fight was so surreal. aside from the knockout and the knockdown, Pacquiao looked the best he ever did against Marquez and Marquez was the one with the heavy hands. A complete role reversal. Congrats to Marquez for pulling off the revenge of the century! And if it was Nacho's plan to catch Pac during his jab feint habit, hats off to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X