Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the consensus on Mayweather-Marquez 2? Do we want to see it or not?

Comment

• congrats to mexico (JMM, Vasquez) and PR Gamboa... hoping for a great fight again..

Comment

• [QUOTE=Puya;12785655]Nacho in the ring looking down at PAC :

Comment

• Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
          Mayweather beat Marquez lololol that makes no sense to say he should be ranked higher than Mayweather even with a FOTY and Fighter of the Year performance.
          PAC- JMM > boring Floyd - JMM... Id rather see Pac=JMM 5 than Floyd-JMM II... Floyd without shiet talk is a garbage fight...

Comment

• It's obvious there is alot of young immature posters in here. It takes balls to get in the ring. These two warriors gave fans one helluva fight.. Props to Marquez on getting his signature win.. Well deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              What's the consensus on Mayweather-Marquez 2? Do we want to see it or not?
              Absolutely not. I certainly think it'd be even worse than the first time. Marquez is slower, less fluid now, and his reflexes are even more shot. Against someone like Pac, coming in with aggression, he can still do well obviously, but against someone like Mayweather, he would stand no chance. Might even get stopped through accumulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by own3d View Post
                check out pac fans reactions at 2:15.

lmfao "he hit him de bak!!! He hit him in de bak!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Absolutely not. I certainly think it'd be even worse than the first time. Marquez is slower, less fluid now, and his reflexes are even more shot. Against someone like Pac, coming in with aggression, he can still do well obviously, but against someone like Mayweather, he would stand no chance. Might even get stopped through accumulation.
                  Really? He didn't look less fluid or slower to me. In fact I would argue that since his work with Heredia that Marquez has gotten used to the weight and now fits comfortably at WW. His body was in top physical condition.

Now whether that warrants another Mayweather is up for debate, but Marquez looked much more comfortable at WW than his first appearance their against Mayweather.

Comment

• mexico got it tonight

Comment

• Great win for Marquez. Props to Pacquiao. It was a very shocking ko.

Comment

Working...
                      X