Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Mitt Romney jinxed Pacquiao
    thats funny because when they showed mitt in pacs locker room

and i told my friend that mitts losing ways is contagious they should kick him out
    Last edited by 2120; 12-09-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Thiat would be a crazy fight.

Is that avatar of the L B Cizzle?
      Cal State Long Beach, I'm an alumni from there.

Comment

• I heard Pac went to the hospital for possible concussion..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
          Manny was out cold.

Thats insane. Manny was putting on a great show in my opinion, such an improvement from III.

Marquez did good too, he was confussed by pacquiao though.
          Marquez wasn't confused, he was going for that knockout from the opening bell. Look how close he stood to Mannny and how he never stepped backwards when Manny was landing those lefts. I was in my living all night screaming that JMM was there to get the KO.

Comment

• forgifs.com
            Farewell Puga.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/dBMr4QNZ-ks

My post fight thoughts on Manny Pacquiao getting stretched !

Comment

• I think some of yall are getting a little out of hand thinking Marquez was setting the KO up the whole time.

You don't get your ass kicked the way he was just to wait for one punch. Pacquiao was in control of the fight from the opening bell. Marquez couldn't get off the way he did in the past 3 fights. Despite the KO at the end, it was probably the most one sided of the entire series.

Pacquiao was tagging Marquez easy and certainly easier than he ever has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Cal State Long Beach, I'm an alumni from there.
                  LBC!!!! After the Sco my favorite place in Cali.

Comment

• If one listens closely, one can hear the hot air escaping the Pacquiao hot air balloon..... Sssssssssssh, seriously, listen....... Fame....... Sssssssssssss, money......... Ssssssssss, money to pay for lawyers ssssssssssssssss, money to pay for potential illegitimate children ssssssssssssssss, money to fulfill a potential drug habit sssssssss........ It's all hot air in Bob Arum's freak show.

Comment

• Originally posted by mic573 View Post
                      I think some of yall are getting a little out of hand thinking Marquez was setting the KO up the whole time.

You don't get your ass kicked the way he was just to wait for one punch. Pacquiao was in control of the fight from the opening bell. Marquez couldn't get off the way he did in the past 3 fights. Despite the KO at the end, it was probably the most one sided of the entire series.

Pacquiao was tagging Marquez easy and certainly easier than he ever has.
                      WTF!!!

No he wasent!

Manny got knocked down and he was getting counter-punched with right hands when he lunged like a Moron!

He did have his moments but he was not dominating marquez prior to the KO counter punch!

Marquez vs Manny= Miyata vs Randy boy junior!

Comment

Working...
                      X