Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    The margarito destroyer,
    Really?

One of floyds daddy.
    He got outclassed kid.

An elite of his generation
    True

An undersized JMW who fought legit threats.
    Now he's undersized.

Legit threats? Old Mayorga, Foreman, inactive and coming off a beating Margarito, ranked #7 Trout.....legit threats? Seriously?

Comment

The margarito destroyer,

One of floyds daddy.

An undersized JMW who fought legit threats.
      Nice Jokes there

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Juan manuel marquez is just a solid gatekeeper too, right?
        Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        :

Look, i agree with you on marquez and all that, but since we are talking about 'legend'....why is he a legend? Because hes a tactician who has been in some wars, not always coming out on top when he faced the elites? And this doesnt apply to cotto?

'Legend' is a weird term, and subjective, but yes i believe marquez is a legend. And i also believe, like many other fighters and trainers, that cotto is a legend.

Im not trying to make anything out of comparing marquez and cotto. The guy just made the gatekeeper comment, and i looked at his sig...and voila
        I looked at your sig and realized why you don't consider gatekeeper cotto a gatekeeper,..... you just compared Marquez who went up 2 weight classes to best an ATG at almost 40. To Cotto who just got beat up by Austin fucking Trout

Cotto decisively lost to Pacquiao, Margarito, Mayweather, Trout and had close fights who people think he lost against Clottey and Mosley. His best win is who? a one legged Foreman? how many lineal titles has he won? any career defining moments? No? sorry you can't beat Zab Judah and Bailey and consider yourself elite.

A gatekeeper is a past prime fighter who is used as a stepping stone because he isn't elite. Which is exactly what Cotto was used as. You even thinking Cotto and Marquez are in the same stratosphere is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Really?

He got outclassed kid.

True

Now he's undersized.

Legit threats? Old Mayorga, Foreman, inactive and coming off a beating Margarito, ranked #7 Trout.....legit threats? Seriously?

He retired margarito. indisputable fact.

That was 30% Cotto in the ring in there.

He was competitive probably earned a draw against an underrated bigger man that night who happens to be a south paw.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Nice Jokes there
            Hattons comeback was a joke.

Those are verifiable facts.

Comment

He was competitive probably earned a draw against an underrated bigger man that night who happens to be a south paw.
              Earned a draw by losing 10 rounds clearly?

Comment

Hattons comeback was a joke.

Those are verifiable facts.
                And what?

Comment

yeah, beating an old ass Mosley and Yuri "the gimp" Foreman is truly Elite stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    a warrior with great boxing skills who's not afraid of fighting anyone, after seeing his last fight I believe he should hang up his gloves but if he decides to fight again i'm Team Cotto all day...
                    this^^^^^^^^ all day!!!!

Comment

lmfao!!!! Fact? Seriously?

30% Cotto yet Cotto looked like a brand new man before his fights. You guys are pathetic.

Cotto has done great against southpaws besides Pac. @ Draw. Damn you fan boys. Good thing you might be here for another week tops before you go into hibernation like the other ones. Funny how you see less and less people with Cotto AVs now.

Comment

Working...
                      X