Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd had better hope Pac loses

Sunday's headline is gonna be:

Pac is Back

if Pac wins, expect the overreaction by a lot of people here that he's back at being P4P King

Floyd's opponent of Robert Guerrero is going to be heavily criticized and ridiculed in the media.

Would be a PR nightmare for Floyd and his Floydette fans if Pac was able to win Saturday

Comment

"Pacquiao You're Next!"

20 Years Later:

"Pacquiao You're Next!"

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        How about Floyd saying, "Let's make the Pac fight in 2013. Any date in 2013 is fine, I don't care. Let's make it happen."
        That's more like it, but we are living in a not so perfect world were ducking is accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          Enlighten us. What was Mayweather's excuse for not fighting Pacquaio in May of this year when he called him out before the Pac/Marquez 18 fight last year?. I remember Arum using excuses that included; he was talking to investors; he wanted to build a temporary stadium that couldn't be built by May; Pac's stitches not being able to heal by May, even though he changed him mind after he thought Mayweather would be in jail and he would be able to have the May 5 date to stage Pac/Marquez 19, and then changed his mind again after realizing that Mayweather would be allowed to fight in May after all; Mayweater being unprofessional in trying to set the date of the fight; not knowing who was negotiating on Mayweather's behalf; and last but not least, that Mayweather didn't have anyone to guarantee his purse if the fight took place. I don't remember any excuses from Floyd. So, what is the fluke excuse that you are referrring to?
          You really don't remember?

For one, he kept on saying ...... but Manny still doesn't want to do the testing ...

You need more?

How about "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY"

By the way, Manny said he would fight on Floyd's date but was not too happy about getting no PPV money. If you were Manny, you would say the same.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

Pac is Back

if Pac wins, expect the overreaction by a lot of people here that he's back at being P4P King

Floyd's opponent of Robert Guerrero is going to be heavily criticized and ridiculed in the media.

Would be a PR nightmare for Floyd and his Floydette fans if Pac was able to win Saturday
            If Pac wins, Floyd is again cornered to step-up, and if he cowers back to his mama's skirt. Then we know Floyd is really a pussay..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Even though the fight never happens.
              Lets say if Pac wins

12/9/2012 - May will call out Pac again, in his normal cowardly fashion, twitter or through Al Haymon, not on ESPN like he should.

12/10/2012 - And Bob Arum will say that Pac is fighting in April and who is Mayweather to suggest dates.

12/11/2012 - May will hide behind his computer again and say lets fight in April then.

12/12/2012 - Arum will say Pacs eye is hurt and he may not fight in 2013.

See how I just did that? Fair, both camps don't want the fight.
              you do realize Floyd went on TV and called Pacjuice out right after stomping Cottos ass, right?

You do realize the only person that walked away from the table everytime was Pacjuice, right?

Oh, you do realize that Pacjuice and his team are always quiet about fighting Floyd until Pacroid is signed to fight someone else and the moment hes free they are silent again, right?

You do realize Pacjuice said he would take the lesser cut then reneged on it, right?

You do realize Arum has a special stadium he wants to build specifically for this fight, right?
              Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 12-06-2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Umm demanding 100% of the PPV revenue?
                that 40 mil is look really good to Pacjuice right now.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  He should try calling him out for good without a fluke excuse this time around. How out of prime does Floyd want Pac to be before he finally fights him?
                  So **** floyd being out of prime... as long as pacquio isnt??.. strange logic...

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

Pac is Back

are you ****ing serious, pacquiao is fighting a 39 year old Marquez for the FOURTH TIME, use your brain dimwit

Comment

i've lost interest in this fight. Both great fighters.

I think they are both to blame.

Both put up road blocks and both duck each other. If u are true fan of boxing you wont be biased and say only one is ducking the other.

Fact: They are both avoiding a fight with one another!!

Comment

Working...
                      X