No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Marquez - Betting Advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    If you're going to bet that big then you deserve to win, you've got balls.

Just a suggestion but maybe consider betting on a more likely fight say Kessler vs Magee and a smaller wager on Pacquaio vs Marquez?

I'd hate for you to lose 5 bills + especially if a stinking decision or something goes against it.

A small profit is still a profit. Never get suckered into the ''well I could potentially win £$£$£$''

Best of luck, whatever you decide to do.
    good point. i forgot that fight was this weekend too, i probably will make a bet on Kessler, if i get good odds then will go KO/TKO

Comment

Well, after seeing the Pacquaio vs Bradley outcome. Pacquaio was supposed to win even if Bradley schooled him but it turned out the opposite. Betting Marquez to win a decision is not a bad idea if the odds is worth taking.

Comment

My only concern would be... who is Dwyer picking?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          My only concern would be... who is Dwyer picking?
          I know... neither of them are black
          He'll pick Marquez though... he only picks dawgs

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
            Yo peeps,

I am strongly thinking about placing a considerable bet of like $500 for this fight. Currently Marquez by decision is at 4.4. So if i win, i would get $2200.

My thinking:

Team Pac has basically stated they don't think they will win by decision if its close, I think this could have some truth. If it is like the 3rd fight I am thinking Marquez will get the decision. I don't think Pac can finish Marquez, so a decision seems most likely. I also think it's possible that Marquez beats Pac even more convincingly than the 3rd fight, he looks really strong, and sharp, Pac not so much.

My hesitations:

If Mayweather is planning to fight Pac next year, I don't see how they can let Pac lose to Marquez, especially after his "loss" to Bradley. So maybe another close decision will go to Pac.

What do you guys think, I am open to all advice.
            If you are going to bet money on any fight, don't bet on this one. Its like flipping a coin.

Comment

I actually just watched Dwyers video for Cotto-Trout and it was excellent, he called it to a T. Said Trout would outbox Cotto, Cotto couldn't hurt him, Trout would build an early lead, Cottos hits shoulder all night, ect.

Saying that, Dwyer is never right twice
              Last edited by paulf; 12-07-2012, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I actually just watched Dwyers video for Cotto-Trout and it was excellent, he called it to a T. Said Trout would outbox Cotto, Cotto couldn't hurt him, Trout would build an early lead, Cottos hits shoulder all night, ect.

Saying that, Dwyer is never right twice
                He was right with Skelton getting KO'd before 8.5 rounds..... apocalypse coming if he hits 3 in a row?

Comment

pacquiao will not get a points decision lay the money on a marquez decision

Comment

Your analysis is f)cked if you're spending your money with idea of who they will "let" win based on a possible Mayweather fight. Forget the speculation and look at the fact that Marquez has yet to be awarded a win against Pac. Don't let emotions **** with your money.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-07-2012, 04:57 AM.

Comment

pick jmm to win by decision (like you said pac ain't getting the decision... even if pac wins convincingly they will give it to jmm) straddle that bet with pac by tkO

Comment

Working...
                      X