No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4 Undercard Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    I don't think so..he was in the gamboa open workout and when they ask to gamboa about 50 and mayweather he jump from the sit and avoid the question..he also said that the questions should be focused in gamboa's coming fight...I think he work for gamboa management or for sms promotion...
    Lol true. Maybe he's the manager/translator? Or something...
    Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    They look very alike..but he is wearing a sms promotion shirt..oner will never do that..
    No doubt but there's no denying these guys facial features are almost identical. Except maybe for the ears, one has longer ears than the other.

Comment

who would have envisioned flippin 50 cent having a hand in ciclone gamboa's career?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Lol true. Maybe he's the manager/translator? Or something...

No doubt but there's no denying these guys facial features are almost identical. Except maybe for the ears, one has longer ears than the other.
        Antonio Gonzalez is a Miami based lawyer which managed Gamboa and few others and also serves as a translator. He did the translation for Yuri on the last Boxing Lab show even though he did not introduce himself and Gabion, Luis and Ryan weren't able identify him.

Skip to 1:50:

Comment

I'm so sick of seeing and reading about 50 all the time.

Comment

Looking forward to the Gamboa/Farenas fight. These guys might steal the show.

Comment

Working...
            X