Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind games...

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      He wont give Khan a rematch to save his life! They already said there is no way they will give him a rematch because of the trash he talked, and they felt the fight was a mismatch anyways.
      Money talks Murka my man!

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
        That's awesome, Hope they hire Prescott as a cut man or something as well.
        That would be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that to happen damn

Comment

All that's left is them to say "psyche psyche psyche!"

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Money talks Murka my man!
            Angel dont care about the money! He just hates Khan, and feels like they can become stars now that they have the belt!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Angel dont care about the money! He just hates Khan, and feels like they can become stars now that they have the belt!
              A 50 year old man going to clubs with his son checking out the girls loves the dollar bill trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                A 50 year old man going to clubs with his son checking out the girls loves the dollar bill trust me
                Then why didnt they give him a rematch knowing it was the biggest fight out there? I know why, because Angle basically said, "No way would we give him a rematch!" Just my opinion. I think Khan will have to become a mandatory, and I dont know too much about the belt system.

Comment

Molina is still getting ****ed up no matter what so this irrelevant

Comment

Lol khan going to be mad as hell

Comment

No point in a rematch when they knocked khan out in 4 rounds and khan wanted the rematch in the uk the fight will be bigger in a few fights

Comment

Working...
                      X