No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    its really an anomaly that not only rios makes headlines, but theres actually people out there that think rios has some kind of leg to stand on when it comes to sayin he will beat certain fighters. forget old man angel, rios thinks he can beat danny?!

god i hope that rios' puppet master actually puts rios in there with someone who has minimal boxing skill, and watch rios crumble and get absolutely humiliated (oh wait, that just happened to him with abril), and hopefully never heard from again

what an absolute clown this dude is
    Nuthuggers like you make me sick!

Rios calls out people and actually steps up to them... Garcia on the other hand makes excuses (Matthysse,???) And fighting old fighters doesn't make this ghetto trash special. I bet Garcia will avoid Rios (like he did Matthysse) and fight his own father before he steps up to someone like Rios.

When this fight happens, I'll be looking for you, but then again, you'll probably go into hiding like the rest of the loud mouth cyber punks!

Lol @ you wanna call Rios a clown when the Garcia's are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Says a man who has bernard hopkins on his avatar. Rios would beat Garcia no prob. Dude has no boxing skills. He fought like an amateur against Khan and got lucky. Swinging left to right it was awful. Rios will pick him apart easy.
      explain the B.Hop line...go ahead...I'll wait

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post

Rios calls out people and actually steps up to them... Garcia on the other hand makes excuses (Matthysse,???) And fighting old fighters doesn't make this ghetto trash special. I bet Garcia will avoid Rios (like he did Matthysse) and fight his own father before he steps up to someone like Rios.

When this right happens, I'll be looking for you, but then again, you'll probably go into hiding like the rest of the loud mouth cyber punks!

this whole statement in particular = roflmao

i love being called a nuthugger by posters who cant seem to understand what boxing actually is, and who can do it well, and who cant.

you think cause rios talks alot of smack and keeps coming forward like a punching bag, thats a plus. its cool little fella, i dont get your heart rate going, lets just leave it at that.

when did i say that the garcias ARENT clowns? show me, go ahead...

lol amazingly awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post

When this fight happens, I'll be looking for you, but then again, you'll probably go into hiding like the rest of the loud mouth cyber punks!

why you so damn mad?!?...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            explain the B.Hop line...go ahead...I'll wait

hope you got all day...

Comment

Garcia must be one of the worst ring champ in history all danny has is his chin and those sloppy ass hooks he throws with out looking at where he is throwing. For crying out loud a shot to sht morales who was 4 or so divisions out of his comfort zone would make him look like an amature in their first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                I hope he ****s garcia's dad up. That guy deserves a beatdown.
                No, he deserves worse. He should've taken Hector Camachos spot.

Comment

LOL, Angel Garcia already got to Rios without telling him anything. Rios is just as annoying.

Rios/Khan anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                    Im not Rios's biggest fan, but loving his comments here!
                    I like his comments here too lol but I see him losing to Garcia here.

Comment

I don't think Angel Garcia will dare mouth off to Rios like he does to everyone else. Rios won't start pushing or waving his arms around, he'll just crack him.

Comment

Working...
                      X