No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    As a former rios hater and now a fan of his in the ring I have to go with rios on this one. Danny can't **** with bam bam
    but danny can outbox him. can't beleive people are still underestimating this kid

i'd slightly favor garcia over rios

Comment

• Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
      **** off Rios. Get in line - Mathysse is THE contender
      If that was the case then Rios wont get his shot at Danny cause Matthysse will knock Garcia out cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Southpawology

Ok I respect that, I still feel like you're overrating garcia a bit. I like garcia BTW, but I really feel this is a coinflip fight. Hopefully they make it happen I would pay for this fight.

thats fine, and I respect that too. I just dont see how someone can say this is a coinflip fight, i really dont. everytime i see someone say that, i just get flabbergasted. rios is so bad in the ring, i dont see how anyone with a minimal amount of skills doesnt take rios out with ease
        you picked Alvarado to win. stfu.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

yea I did. I picked the wrong bum to win, big frikkin whoop. 2 bums fight and 1 bum wins, wow congratulations.

now go try and pick scraps somewhere else, rooster, or should i say cock?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz
            Quote:

Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro!

yea I did. I picked the wrong bum to win, big frikkin whoop. 2 bums fight and 1 bum wins, wow congratulations.

now go try and pick scraps somewhere else, rooster, or should i say co ck?
            you picked wrong because of hate. you're picking wrong here because of hate as well.

Comment

Working...
            X