Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    50 ****s with french?
    dont really know but thats the latest thing the NY radio stations were talking about it this morning. But when 50 has an album coming out he starts fake beefs. Maybe he is doing same thing with TMT. who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      dont really know but thats the latest thing the NY radio stations were talking about it this morning. But when 50 has an album coming out he starts fake beefs. Maybe he is doing same thing with TMT. who knows.
      i really don't pay attention to the hip hop/rap game anymore thats why i was asking

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        People an laugh but I say Gamboa and Robert Guerrerro would both beat Mayweather, Just take a look how a wash up Cotto gave him a run for his money. Look what Trout did to Cotto. Than I had one idiot write to me in this blog Trout is bigger well the last time I looked Trout and Mayweather are both at 154
        I will join the people laughing when you say both Gamboa and Guerrero will beat Mayweather. That is very unlikely. Both would be huge underdogs and deservedly so. using Cotto's loss to Trout as evidence to prove your point doesn't really work. Trout is a real jr. middleweight fighting an, at best, small, blownup welterweight in Cotto. The reverse dynamic would play out if Gamboa or Guerrero fought Mayweather. In fact, I think Trout would probably have a better shot against Mayweather than either of those two.

One thing the Trout Cotto fight did do is put the lie to any argument that Floyd had gone up to 154 and beat the best. Nobody really believed Cotto was the best 154 pounder, but people sure wanted to pretend like he was so that Mayweather could get credit as the king of 154. Similar thing happened when Pacquiao went up to 154 to fight Margarito (or 150). Margarito was never very good at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          It's not 50's fault... people ask him questions and he answers them. It's the writers who decide to write a story on nothing.
          the best post on this thread, lol, green ****ing k, lol, common sense

Comment

Gamboa's beef with Mayweather is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              and 50 is saying fench montana was holding the camera when they were talking to dj khaled's mom. Hey guys 50 has a new album coming out tso its beefin time.
              this nig a str8 troll. cant stand this lame

Comment

I'm not saying Gamboa beats Floyd or that Floyd beats on Gamboa but Gamboa is faster and Floyd has no knockout power even tough he's the bigger guy! I think the fight who be interesting mainly bc of Gamboas footwork and speed and Floyd defense

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  dude... what?? one, why are you even entertaining someone saying that guerrero AND gamboa can beat floyd, plus saying "look what a washed up cotto did to mayweather," obviously a troll who just began watching boxing within a year or so. secondly, on what planet does little gamboa give 147 / 154 floyd ANY type of problem. come on man, you're smarter than that...
                  add to that the fact that gamboa fights with his hands too low. floyd would exploit gamboas poor defense and ko him. if gamboa could ever make the wt.

Comment

Floyd ducking Gamboa...

Comment

Originally posted by kozone View Post
                      I'm not saying Gamboa beats Floyd or that Floyd beats on Gamboa but Gamboa is faster and Floyd has no knockout power even tough he's the bigger guy! I think the fight who be interesting mainly bc of Gamboas footwork and speed and Floyd defense
                      how does a man with no ko power has a ko percentage of 60+ % ? we are not talking about chris byrd are we?

Comment

Working...
                      X