Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    Every person in this thread are idiots

50 never said nothing about Gamboa fighting Floyd. He just broke down the business fallout and how Floyd is refusing to let Garcia be Gamboa cut man

Its amazing how people don't ever read
    :WORD: re read it again Eisenstein! 3rd paragraph down...it says Gamboa was upset and wants to settle it in the RING! :WORD:

only one idiot here! :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      :WORD: re read it again Eisenstein! 3rd paragraph down...it says Gamboa was upset and wants to settle it in the RING! :WORD:

only one idiot here! :ANYWORD:
      not really, 50 never spoke of them fighting or how the match would go...

this thread was about why he was upset and what happened. read the 2nd comment in this thread

idiot

Comment

Originally posted by labaria View Post
        Man, I did not know that Sergio Olivia died! He was my hero growing up!
        Sergio was one of my childhood heroes, too. I put his picture up as my avi a few days ago, then I found out last night that he passed on. Strange.

Some interesting stuff on Facebook, if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Mayweather's beef with Arum is legit. That's where it ends. For all his pontifications about Arum being evil, he doesn't give a flying duck when it comes to other fighters. Gamboa is his biggest fan. Gamboa left Arum to join Mayweather. Look at what happened. He didn't capitalized on it and let Gamboa go back to Arum. Mayweather only cares about himself. Nothing wrong with it, but man just be honest and say so.

Who can blame Gamboa?
          I've seen this mentioned a lot. Yes, Gamboa is fighting on a Top Rank card; but he's no longer tied to Arum as a promoter. Yuri can fight under anyone's banner now. Top Rank is one of boxing's two biggest promotional companies, so it's wise to maintain a working relationship with them.

As far as I know, Yuri's problem wasn't with Arum, but with his co-promoter, Ahmet Oner. Not only was Top Rank getting a piece, but so was Oner. It's likely that Gamboa would never have bothered fighting his contract if he wasn't also chained to Oner.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Another person in boxing that talks about Mayweather in every interview. I'm sick of it. I know the reporters are asking the questions, but there is no doubt 50 is happy to oblige. I hope when Floyd comes back, he's not bombarded with questions about 50. But if he is, I'm confident he will shut them down and move on to another topic.
            whats wrong, mad cuz they talkin bout yo boo Floyd. that's right, stick up for ya man!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Floyd still wouldnt fight him!
              No junior middle-weight or welter-weight would, but I'm sure you'd be more than happy to see Manny fight him.

Comment

Who cares about a guy 4 weight division lower than you calling you out?

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  Another person in boxing that talks about Mayweather in every interview. I'm sick of it. I know the reporters are asking the questions, but there is no doubt 50 is happy to oblige. I hope when Floyd comes back, he's not bombarded with questions about 50. But if he is, I'm confident he will shut them down and move on to another topic.
                  Ok, if you know it's the reporters, then what is the problem then?

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  dude been a snitch

+1......

That's true but, LOL you have his snitch anthem as your sig.....

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I like Gamboa, but damn he's an ugly mother f**ker. No ****.

But to be fair, a lot of people didn't know about those letters 50 and Summers sent Floyd in jail, trying to get him away from Haymon and Golden Boy. I mean, why would Floyd split his money with 50, who has done nothing for him in the sport??? That s**t was shady as hell.
                  Yes, ****. What does his looks have to do with this situation or thread?

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  If gamboa raped and killed your mother, you'd say it was because of floyd.
                  Isn't that a bit extreme there? Just saying......
                  Last edited by MASTER1454; 12-06-2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Who cares about this **** anymore? Get over it
                    This^^^. Who gives a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      If gamboa raped and killed your mother, you'd say it was because of floyd.
                      I think its safe to say "check the floydiots into a fan club mental institution". cuz they are losing it! there they can be isolated from society and worship their Lord mayweather 3 times a day

Comment

Working...
                      X