No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao loses to Marquez, Mayweather still won’t fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    larry man don't bother. There are a group of posters that are like the brither fringe of the republican party-they see obama's birth certifcate and still say he wasn't born in the US.

Facts are not what they are concerned about. Delegitimizing someone they don't like is, and they will not let facts stand in the way of it.
    Now this is absolute truth about the pacterd agenda.

Comment

no. but of course we all know what context floyd brought up self preservation. now that you showed 3 videos, all that reinforce your opinion, what about larry's post? or do you only go with the things that support your opinion?
      exactly. am i not entitled to my opinion if its negative about floyd?

what about larrys post? 40 mil? dont make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

40 million dont make you laugh?? you just posted Floyd would not fight Manny for all the money in America which is clearly false,he may want most of the money but he will fight Manny unlike what you posted

Comment

shade you are entitled to your opinion. I just responded because it didn't seem it was formed using all the facts. if its pro floyd or anti floyd, pro manny or anti manny, etc etc.

Comment

Pac doesn't want it either

Pac - I just dont want to be tested day of the fight
            Kenny - But you get 14 days Pac
            Pac - still too close

The only two times they've negotiated Pac walked from the table.

Comment

Are you somehow implying that Larry is wrong about Floyd offering to guarantee $40 million to Manny Pacquiao?

Or are you laughing at the thought of Pacquiao earning significantly more money for himself than he's ever made previously?

Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                Are you somehow implying that Larry is wrong about Floyd offering to guarantee $40 million to Manny Pacquiao?

Or are you laughing at the thought of Pacquiao earning significantly more money for himself than he's ever made previously?

Which is it?
                no. are you a mong?

im laughing at floyd offering pacquiao 40 mil flat fee and then wondering why it isnt being accepted. 0% PPV are you for fcuking real? great offer that.

mayweather also stands to make a career high payday by the way.

Comment

larry man don't bother. There are a group of posters that are like the brither fringe of the republican party-they see obama's birth certifcate and still say he wasn't born in the US.

Facts are not what they are concerned about. Delegitimizing someone they don't like is, and they will not let facts stand in the way of it.

Comment

Don't we already have a Pac-Floyd sticky?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                      Don't we already have a Pac-Floyd sticky?

spoon23 is the mushrooms that grow out of cow shit, so you cant expect him to actually see, or post in that thread. without making shit threads like this, spoon has no life, so its nothing new really...

Comment

Working...
                      X