Comments Thread For: Ward Injures Shoulder, Pavlik Fight Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
    He can still whoop Pavlik with one arm.
    Maybe, thats a fight I can get excited about Ward with one arm vs drunk Pavlik doubling the fackin jab in slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Kelly must have a guardian angel.

I wanna see Pavlik vs Abraham for the 168 WBO belt, or Pavlik vs Chavez jr. at 168
      I was thinking the same thing, that Kelly dodged a bullet.

I like both the fights you brought up. Much better options for Pavlik (not to mention Ward) and if he won and grabbed a belt, then a fight against Ward would at least make a little more sense.

Comment

Ward lucked out.......must have seen some footage of Pavlik in action and tripped while running away from the monitor. It's all good, maybe he can get Haye to come down from HW for a match.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Ward lucked out.......must have seen some footage of Pavlik in action and tripped while running away from the monitor. It's all good, maybe he can get Haye to come down from HW for a match.

lol nice troll

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            lol nice troll
            Thought I'd add in a little joke

Comment

The only thing they saved Kelly from was getting his long ass arms PULLED OFF by Andre 'Son of Grappler' Ward. I hope Ward retires and takes Floyd's boring bum ass with him....a couple of PED using ass fools I tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Thought I'd add in a little joke
                figured as much lol

Comment

Why did Pavlik take this fight again? Going by what Dawson got paid vs Ward I'd say Pavlik would get like..... 50k . Ward is not a big money fight and would most likely school him so why take it? A loss would probably kill any momentum for Pavlik-Chavez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

yeah, i don't think that many people wanted to see this fight. hopefully ward can take some time off and perhaps get a fight going with a top SMW. i'd love to see pavlik/chavez happen in 2013. have pavlik fight some decent opponent for now and save him for chavez whenever he gets off suspension (depending how long his suspension is).

Comment

I think the fight won't get rescheduled.

Comment

Working...
                      X