Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    It's unanimous, everyone has came to the conclusion that Castillo got robbed.
    Well folks there you have it. Floyd lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      so you think there is no corruption in boxing?
      There absolutely & unequivocally IS. I don't think anybody denies this.

But it doesn't apply in this case. Because the judges scoring of the fight were pretty consistent with press row scoring of the fight. Unlike, say Pacquiao-Bradley which had a VERY large discrepancy between the judges scoring & press row scoring. Because unlike this fight it was a true blue robbery.

Also...

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
      Can Anybody find me a press row scorer that scored the fight for Castillo?
      I Haven't located one single press row score that had the fight for Castillo, and i've been searching for years.
      And thanx in advance.
      Last edited by ArtThouFurious?; 12-05-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Fights like these are the reason Floyd plays things safe. He knows he's human. He can be beaten. And has.

Comment

wow a lot of people were fooled by the HBO commentary, apparently. Smh

Comment

close fight that could have gone either way, if castillo won, i wouldn't be shock either. but both men pushed it and worked for it until the end. no way to discredit floyd in this fight, he fought castillo's game and was just so magnificent inside.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so you think there is no corruption in boxing? you don't see any conflict of interest with the promoters paying the judges who judge their fights? just because there isn't a robbery in every single fight means that it doesn't happen at all? pretty good argument.
              i know there's corruption in boxing lol, but how do we know which fight is corrupt and which isn't by the way we feel about a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Well folks there you have it. Floyd lost!!!
                Yep, Castillo worked him over and was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Only Floyd fans believe he won or that "it was close and could have gone either way" which just means Castillo won but because it was close I'll give it to my boy Floyd...

Castillo won pretty clearly
                  I am by no means a mayweather fan he won the fight by 2 points imo.

Comment

every time this gets made, Castillo wins the vote...

he won pretty clearly...lets stop beating a dead horse.

Comment

@SMH AT HATERS.

Here we have Floyd Mayweather Jr, the greatest champion of the modern era. Undefeated at 49-0ish and still going strong.

Here we have Floyd Mayweather Jr, who have beaten a dozen Hall of Famers and a few ATG'S in dominant fashion.

Here we have Floyd Mayweather Jr, who had to overcome adversity and an abusive father to reach the top.

And all you people can do is hate hate hate hate hate and hate.
                      I am ashamed to call myself a boxing fan.

Floyd Mayweather is AMAZING and all you guys can do is talk and talk about some fight from the 90's way back when Floyd was still a kid. SMH
                      Last edited by FightScorer; 12-06-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X