Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
    Had Mayweather winning 116-111.

The HBO crew and their typical flagrant sensationalism made this fight seem alot closer than it actually was. Castillo gave a great account of himself though.

BTW, am i the only one that had Castillo winning more rds in the 2nd fight than the 1st?

Al Haymon is that you

Comment

Pacquiao fans and Margarito's fans: Castillo won, and the fight wasn't close.

Floyd's fans: Floyd clearly won

Boxing fans: Floyd clearly won.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        where's the conspiracy? promoters of the even pay the judges. why do you think you see the same judges over and over again? because they are doing a great job? or because they play ball?
        this is fun, so then why even watch boxing if they did it with floyd, why not every fighter that is the money maker?

aren't you telling me every judge is prepaid to decide the winner?

are you saying no fighter that is less popular will win against the moneymaker in a fight?

so im guessing your not gonna watch the fight this weekend since pac is the moneymaker?

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          this is fun, so then why even watch boxing if they did it with floyd, why not every fighter that is the money maker?

are you saying no fighter that is less popular will win against the moneymaker in a fight?

so im guessing your not gonna watch the fight this weekend since pac is the moneymaker?
          You are talking boxing with pfp the most pathetic poster next to Pig Puga. Don't downgrade yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            You are talking boxing with pfp the most pathetic poster next to Pig Puga. Don't downgrade yourself.
            i'm not even most pathetic? gotta step my game up.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post

so you think there is no corruption in boxing? you don't see any conflict of interest with the promoters paying the judges who judge their fights? just because there isn't a robbery in every single fight means that it doesn't happen at all? pretty good argument.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                why cry about it again? its not going to stop it from being made. nobody made you open the thread. you chose to post in it and bump it to the top. I swear, its one of the strangest things I've ever seen on forums. go into a thread you don't like, complain about it while boosting it to the top where everyone can see. your generation is clearly ******ed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Look at you coming in here like the neighborhood watchman. You are always proud of these threads.

Yes, I will go in to a repetitive thread to express my dislike for it. What are you gonna do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Look at you coming in here like the neighborhood watchman. You are always proud of these threads.

Yes, I will go in to a repetitive thread to express my dislike for it. What are you gonna do about it?
                  The tards sad attempt at psychological deflection was hilarious though.

Comment

It's unanimous, everyone has came to the conclusion that Castillo got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      so you think there is no corruption in boxing? you don't see any conflict of interest with the promoters paying the judges who judge their fights? just because there isn't a robbery in every single fight means that it doesn't happen at all? pretty good argument.
                      They tell you that it always happens. Especially when Floyd and Broner fight, right? But there is just this one little thing that fans need which is called evidence. Where is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X