Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Castillo won 5,6,7 close but clear.

Round 10 Floyd lost the round and was deducted a point. 10-8 round.

I will double check round 10
    I always have floyd winning 5 out of the first 7 rds,, then castillo sweeps rds 8-9-10, with a 10-8 rd, but then floyd wins 11,12 with a 10-8 rd

Comment

Dunn are you implying that Compubox shouldn't be used to see who won a fight? If you are then you're a hypocrite because I've seen you cite it a couple of times.
      Don't try and change the debate. No you have not. I may have referenced compubox to say who won rounds, never who won a fight.

Dude, you really are embarrassing yourself. Not with me, but with any credible poster. You know you're wrong.

It's like instead of just admitting you are and climbing out the hole, you are going to dig all the way through the earth to get there.

We get it beer. You think floyd lost. Fine. Just make a valid argument as to why. Don't misuse a TV punch count tool to do so.

Comment

• Round 1: Mayweather
        Round 2: Castillo
        Round 3: Mayweather
        Round 4: Mayweather
        Round 5: Mayweather
        Round 6: Castillo
        Round 7: Castillo
        Round 8: Castillo (point taken from Castillo for hitting on the break)
        Round 9: Castillo
        Round 10: Mayweather (point taken from Floyd for use of the elbow)
        Round 11: Mayweather
        Round 12: Mayweather

114-112 Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          You guys try to employ the psycho method of "Repeating a lie often enough and folks will believe" but that doesn't work on the mentally stable. A moron will believe and defend anything that suits his warped mentality. And there is plenty of mental warpage involved with those who contest the decision rendered.
          THIS!! u hatters keep tellin yourself floyd aint TBE keep repeating it til u beleive it! morons will beleive ANYTHING....... psh! keep repeating that lie hatters! we smart people know whats up! FLOD = BEST EVER! deal wit it.

quit hatin america!!

Comment

• Castillo should have won the first fight. Floyd easily won the rematch.

Why is this a talking point?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Don't try and change the debate. No you have not. I may have referenced compubox to say who won rounds, never who won a fight.

Dude, you really are embarrassing yourself. Not with me, but with any credible poster. You know you're wrong.

It's like instead of just admitting you are and climbing out the hole, you are going to dig all the way through the earth to get there.

We get it beer. You think floyd lost. Fine. Just make a valid argument as to why. Don't misuse a TV punch count tool to do so.
              Answer this question: did Floyd get outlanded by 100+ power punches by Castillo during the course of 12 rounds. Yes or no?

Comment

So you can't find the round by round Compubox numbers; but expect me to find it?

Not everyone on that poll "hates" Floyd. He lost the fight and that's it.
                Man, you are looking worse with each post. Now you are pivoting again.

Compubox total punches landed was never designed to replace judges or score fights. Why you keep using it incorrectly is beyond me.

Is it that important for you to give floyd a loss that you would go out like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I always have floyd winning 5 out of the first 7 rds,, then castillo sweeps rds 8-9-10, with a 10-8 rd, but then floyd wins 11,12 with a 10-8 rd
                  Floyd didn't win round 11 or 12

Comment

• I remember watching the fight thinking the punch stats were off

Seemed like they were counting shots that landed on the arms

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Man, you are looking worse with each post. Now you are pivoting again.

Compubox total punches landed was never designed to replace judges or score fights. Why you keep using it incorrectly is beyond me.

Is it that important for you to give floyd a loss that you would go out like this?
                      Ok watch the fight tomorrow, score it round by round and then tell me who won.

I did earlier today. 7-4 Castillo with one round even; round 8 due to Castillo hitting after the bell. He was deducted a point.

Castillo swept the middle rounds. Maybe you can give Floyd round 9.

10-11-12 were Castillo rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X