Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castillo won that fight........and i was lucky enough to be present.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Using compubox total punches to decide who won a fight is like saying the candidate for president that gets the most total votes wins the election.
      Dunn look at the poll. Stop with your corny presidential election nonsense

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Floyd.. He won all the early rounds.. It really wasn't til rounds 8,9,10 when catillo started to really putting it on floyd..
      Floyd won 4 clear rounds. Round 10 was 10-8 for Castillo.

Castillo pushed the pace, Floyd threw jabs, Castillo power punches.

Comment

• compubox stats clearly photoshopped! all lies and propaganda! stop hatin'

Comment

• Comment

• i scored that fight 119-107 for castillo

Comment

• Originally posted by The Best Excuse View Post
              compubox stats clearly photoshopped! all lies and propaganda! stop hatin'
              Compubox don't matter anymore doe. *instert Dunns comparison to Presidental elections *

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Did I force you to click this thread? I bumped it because I was disputing with another user earlier.

Comment

• lol i forgot how bad the judges score cards were

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Call it corny if you have to. But it's 100% correct. Compubox counts punches landed in rounds, not rounds won. Rounds won is what a decision win is based on. A boxing fan should know that.

I looked at who voted Castillo. That tells me who actually thought Castillo one and who was just using the poll in their never ending hatred of Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Call it corny if you have to. But it's 100% correct. Compubox counts punches landed in rounds, not rounds won. Rounds won is what a decision win is based on. A boxing fan should know that.

I looked at who voted Castillo. That tells me who actually thought Castillo one and who was just using the poll in their never ending hatred of Floyd.
                    So if fighter A lands more power punches than fighter B in certain rounds, thus winning the rounds fighter A should win the fight? Because he threw some jabs?

Floyd wasn't even his slick usual self.

Or if we get into a fight and I land 100+ power punches on you, I shouldn't win the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Round 11 was 10-8 floyd, plus floyd won the 12th..

Floyd won the first 4, castillo didn't sweep 5,6,7

Do the math

Comment

Working...
                      X