Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the Better Fight: Mayweather vs. Guerrero or Pacquiao vs. Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Money May fan, but I'd rather watch ***iao vs. Rios, that would be cray! I think that fights not happenin' though since I truly believe JMM wins convincingly this Saturday.

Comment

Rios-Pac is the more exciting. Mayweather vs Guerrero is the more credible fight. I don't think Mayweather-Guerrero would be the mismatch people on here think. Everyone on here thinks Floyd is unbeatable, which is not the case. I'm not saying Guerrero would beat him, but it would be a lot closer than people think.

Comment

Unless Pac-Rios is at 140 then Floyd-RG is the better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Rios-Pac is the more exciting. Mayweather vs Guerrero is the more credible fight. I don't think Mayweather-Guerrero would be the mismatch people on here think. Everyone on here thinks Floyd is unbeatable, which is not the case. I'm not saying Guerrero would beat him, but it would be a lot closer than people think.
          guerrero/mayweather is more credible but i still don't like it

Comment

Rios has done nothing at 147 and just had 1 fight at 140. Guerrero beat 2 legit guys at welter, if anything he's actually earned a Floyd fight out of the short list of guys available.

Based on that, Floyd vs Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              If you got a free ringside ticket to go to either one, which one would you pick?
              So you mean which fight is more exciting?

Comment

This is a bit like comparing turds and trying to decide which one is smellier and messier. Both fights are absolute crap, Pac-Rios being a slightly worse match up. That doesnt make guerrero-Floyd acceptable, its not.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                  Rios has done nothing at 147 and just had 1 fight at 140. Guerrero beat 2 legit guys at welter, if anything he's actually earned a Floyd fight out of the short list of guys available.

Based on that, Floyd vs Guerrero
                  Beating Aydin and Berto shouldnt qualify you for a fight with Floyd, so no, he hasnt earnt it.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    This is a bit like comparing turds and trying to decide which one is smellier and messier. Both fights are absolute crap, Pac-Rios being a slightly worse match up. That doesnt make guerrero-Floyd acceptable, its not.

oh, so you can make sense. congrats...

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                      So you mean which fight is more exciting?
                      Basically. Neither one of them is really credible.

Comment

Working...
                      X