Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Floyd. Just don't fight Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Mayweather could try to make the long-awaited fight with Pacquiao should Pacquiao prevail on Saturday night, but that is unlikely for the same reasons the fight has gone unmade for years. Most recently, it has been Mayweather's demand for far more than 50 percent of the money that was a deal breaker. Pacquiao already has said he would accept 45 percent and also would undergo the random blood and urine testing that Mayweather has insisted on for him and his opponents in recent fights.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...eonard-ellerbe
      This is just sad. Floyd needs to take this deal and make the most money he's ever made in his career. Pacquiao is over the hill, what the hell is he so afraid of?

Comment

So he will fight Guerrero in May with Canelo in the undercard. Got it.

Comment

Canelo and Martinez make him the greatest of this era and might even make him top 5 of all time

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            This is just sad. Floyd needs to take this deal and make the most money he's ever made in his career. Pacquiao is over the hill, what the hell is he so afraid of?
            manny pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              What if he loses?

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
                Even if he does retire at 37, it will be short lived. He'll be broke within a year or two after his last fight.

And I'm a fan of his...
                Floyd isn't going broke any time soon. The Money persona is dying down quickly.

I see him fighting Ghost in May and Canelo in september after Canelo has a tougher fight in between to get him ready. Should be good! (I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  May=Guerrero

Sept=Canelo
                  So Larry, when are you going to make a "Mayweather already booked to fight on May AND September...same ole same ole." thread?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    So Larry, when are you going to make a "Mayweather already booked to fight on May AND September...same ole same ole." thread?
                    He won't, his love for Floyd wouldn't allow him to do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      i'm curious which tv network gets floyds next fight.Showtime been
                      showing goldenboy and haymon alot of support.I would think they
                      hope to bring floyd to showtime.

I hope its showtime cause most of the HBO commentators have been disrespecting Floyd and when they commentate during Floyd fights they make Floyd opponents look like they are doing better then they really are.

Comment

Working...
                      X