Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Floyd has told us that he is fighting twice in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pathetic that he fights people's leftovers and he gets more credit that people putting in work by fighting 2/3 times a year.

People accept it because of his race, style, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
      Even if he does retire at 37, it will be short lived. He'll be broke within a year or two after his last fight.

And I'm a fan of his...
      If he unfortunately does go broke, it be best if it happens once he's too old to make a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        or what if Floyd and Canelo end up fighting one another on May 4th since there's disagreement about who gets that date
        That not a good move for Al Haymon and GBP

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          That not a good move for Al Haymon and GBP
          Canelo will be taken out of the picture if he fights Trout on May 4th. I see Trout upsetting him. Alvarez would blow it the way Amir did.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Canelo will be taken out of the picture if he fights Trout on May 4th. I see Trout upsetting him. Alvarez would blow it the way Amir did.
            Trout could upset Canelo, Ok Canelo can fight somebody like Angulo or Jorge Paez Jr in a Mexican vs Mexican fight since people already getting Floyd you don't need Canelo to take a hard fight that night..

Comment

...Donaire, Ward, Broner are far more interesting to watch than this clown

im also paying close attention to Garry Russell Jr - a highly skilled, quick fisted boxer

Comment

"Floyd has told us......"

Floyd says a lot of things that don't actually fucking happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Trout could upset Canelo, Ok Canelo can fight somebody like Angulo or Jorge Paez Jr in a Mexican vs Mexican fight since people already getting Floyd you don't need Canelo to take a hard fight that night..
                  What I like about GBP is how they still make their prospects and stars put in work. Let's hope they start soon for Alvarez. He's still unproven and doesn't deserve an easy fight before facing Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    Fraud ONLY fights Mexicans on May 5, do your research.
                    was mosley mexican do your research!

Comment

Another year another no Pac-May smh can we stop talking about this fight now?

Comment

Working...
                      X