No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza learned his craft from Marquez's coach Memo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza learned his craft from Marquez's coach Memo

Why is this overlooked by people trying to accuse Marquez of doping? both fighters gained muscle when hooking up with these coach's so why is Team Manny acting ******ed now?

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
    Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Why is this overlooked by people trying to accuse Marquez of doping? both fighters gained muscle when hooking up with these coach's so why is Team Manny acting ******ed now?

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
    Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.
    Because people overlook facts when they have a biased agenda.

Comment

You can not point the finger 1 way and ignore the other party here,this fight if any should have required random blood and urine testing for both parties.It should have been mandatory

Comment

Heredia already said that anybody can test his fighters all year round if they want, I guess people have nothing better to BlTCH about.

Comment

larry im going over to my girlfriends house to make sweet love to her ! but you best believe as soon as im done ( 3-4 hours because im not aa minute man) im going to log on here and prove to you why you are wrong once and for all!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            Heredia already said that anybody can test his fighters all year round, I guess people have nothing better to ***** about.
            They then use the excuse "its undetectable" but Ariza worked with him as well so can't we use that same logic?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
              larry im going over to my girlfriends house to make sweet love to her ! but you best believe as soon as im done ( 3-4 hours because im not aa minute man) im going to log on here and prove to you why you are wrong once and for all!
              Translation=you have nothing to say

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Translation=you have nothing to say
                trust me larry i have alot to say on this topic ! but my girl needs me bad ! she's been calling me all day ! its my duty to go over hger house and pleasure her ! but before i go ill leave you with this tidbit ! was the guy that worked for berine maydoff in the mail room also a ponzi schemer ?! was the guy who worked in the luch room as a janitor , at pen state also a pedophile like sandusky because he worked for sandusky ! answer those questions if you can ! i doubt you will !

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Heredia already said that anybody can test his fighters all year round if they want, I guess people have nothing better to BlTCH about.
                  it's just talk.................
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 12-05-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

This is where the comission should have forced testing

Comment

Working...
                    X