Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Marquez Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope somebody gets a KO......

Comment

So nobody else is thrown by how big manny's fu*kin head looks???

Comment

Ms. Philippines was smoking hot!!!! damn!!

Comment

Miss Philippines KO1

Comment

geez in pacland they need to do every fight 3-4 times... must be depressing for pacfans. just like those cartoons where villain is always the same in every episode.
            marquez will make pac look mediocre again but unable to capitalize on it.

Comment

Damn at Marquez forehead wtf O.o i think he either loosing some hair on the sides or the head grew, they should throw in Miss Philippines as a Bonus to the winner bet somebody would get KTFO then

Comment

Jeez look how big that head is.....on Marquez

Comment

the prize should add miss philippines one night stand. my God. smokin.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    geez in pacland they need to do every fight 3-4 times... must be depressing for pacfans.
                    Nothing could be more depressing than being a Floyd worshiper and seeing your idol get trashed left and right for being a chicken. Floyd could use some of JMM's balls. But I still doubt he will ever fight Pac even with somebody else's balls and roids in his system. Floyd da best is terrified of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                      So nobody else is thrown by how big manny's fu*kin head looks???
                      you think youd be used to it by now. I swear every fight someone comments since the barrera fight they have commented on how big pacs head is.

Comment

Working...
                      X