No announcement yet.

Leonard Elerbe tweets "big things popping in 13!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fighter of Manny's standing?

Bro, you better hope that your boy can even get past Marquez this Saturday before bigging him up like that.

You know damn well Pacquiao vs Guerrero would be seen a very good, on a level of Timothy Bradley. For Floyd, I agree, it's a crappy fight for Floyd's standards.

Rios shouldn't even be in the discussion, he needs to fight Garcia, Matthysse, Peterson, Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      I'm not sure that he is 'much' better, he is better but I take your point, both are crap and pointless at this stage of their careers.
      He is better. Which is a far cry from "crappy if not worse" which you said. Please. Both are crap fights. But Rios is just abominable. Only thing worse than that is Floyd fighting Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Well i'll eliminate the "if" for you, you're on a boxing site and should know that Martinez signed to fight Murray and Arum already said Pacquiao will fight Rios in April. He later said Mayweather "is still the frontrunner" most likely for PR purposes. Pacquiao-Rios is as signed as Pacquiao-Margarito before the Clottey fight even happened, and Pacquiao-Mosley 2 months after Mosley-Mora. When a Top Rank fighter is saying he's going to fight Pacquiao, that is it, it's a signed deal. Rios said he was told he's fighting Pacquiao in April. That's 99% a done deal.
        End thread for the pactarted trolls....

Comment

A fighter of Manny's standing?

Bro, you better hope that your boy can even get past Marquez this Saturday before bigging him up like that.

You know damn well Pacquiao vs Guerrero would be seen a very good, on a level of Timothy Bradley. For Floyd, I agree, it's a crappy fight for Floyd's standards.

Rios shouldn't even be in the discussion, he needs to fight Garcia, Matthysse, Peterson, Khan.
          He isnt 'my boy' as you put it. I have actually picked Marquez for this fight. Try again. Both these guys are wasting the publics time right now. It'll be intersting to see what happens after saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            End thread for the pactarted trolls....
            Is arum only telling the truth when it suits you? I mean you cant have it both ways right, sweaty?

Comment

Is arum only telling the truth when it suits you? I mean you cant have it both ways right, sweaty?
              Only when it suits Bob, son.

Comment

He isnt 'my boy' as you put it. I have actually picked Marquez for this fight. Try again. Both these guys are wasting the publics time right now. It'll be intersting to see what happens after saturday.
                Please, stop saying both this, both that. Nobody wants to Mayweather vs Pacquiao anymore because of Pacquiao's last couple of crappy performances.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Only when it suits Bob, son.
                  As usual you make zero sense.

Comment

Please, stop saying both this, both that. Nobody wants to Mayweather vs Pacquiao anymore because of Pacquiao's last couple of crappy performances.
                    ....Really? Its lost its lustre, but saying their is no interest in it happening is pretty silly. You mean to tell me that people would actually rather see Floyd v Guerrero? what people?

Comment

Nobody said people want Mayweather-Guerrero.

He ain't my boy, I actually go for Marquez, because I have no other choice seeing how Marquez won the past 3.

Roy Jones was not my boy, I said Tarver will win the 3rd fight. I'm not a Roy fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X