No announcement yet.

Leonard Elerbe tweets "big things popping in 13!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
    If it's not against Pacquiao or Martinez then not really going to get too excited
    Well i'll eliminate the "if" for you, you're on a boxing site and should know that Martinez signed to fight Murray and Arum already said Pacquiao will fight Rios in April. He later said Mayweather "is still the frontrunner" most likely for PR purposes. Pacquiao-Rios is as signed as Pacquiao-Margarito before the Clottey fight even happened, and Pacquiao-Mosley 2 months after Mosley-Mora. When a Top Rank fighter is saying he's going to fight Pacquiao, that is it, it's a signed deal. Rios said he was told he's fighting Pacquiao in April. That's 99% a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Well i'll eliminate the "if" for you, you're on a boxing site and should know that Martinez signed to fight Murray and Arum already said Pacquiao will fight Rios in April. He later said Mayweather "is still the frontrunner" most likely for PR purposes. Pacquiao-Rios is as signed as Pacquiao-Margarito before the Clottey fight even happened, and Pacquiao-Mosley 2 months after Mosley-Mora. When a Top Rank fighter is saying he's going to fight Pacquiao, that is it, it's a signed deal. Rios said he was told he's fighting Pacquiao in April. That's 99% a done deal.
      But but but its Floyds fault.

Comment

he forgot got to put "little things stopping"!

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          Floyd/Guerrero the Super Fight
          i would kick the shet out of floyd if that happens

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            Is there an announcement coming today from Mayweather today?
            Floyd's **** cherry?....oh, you have already done that.

Comment

Who the **** wants to see this fight? Yeah, I know there are gonna be some gonad gobblers who pretend it's the next greatest thing but...Rios-Pacquiao? How low can you go?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Who the **** wants to see this fight? Yeah, I know there are gonna be some gonad gobblers who pretend it's the next greatest thing but...Rios-Pacquiao? How low can you go?
                I think our friend Makavelli wants to see it, and a few other Pac fans. Alot of people will probably buy it though, it's always fun to see Pacquiao vs an outmatched first face brawler, and further his ATG status.

Hopefully Marquez stops all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Try guerrero - Floyd, thats an absolute toecurler! To be fair, both are crap.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Try guerrero - Floyd, thats an absolute toecurler! To be fair, both are crap.
                    Yeah - lets see which actually happens.

And to be fair, I'd rather Pacquiao fight Guerrero - by a lot.

Comment

I think our friend Makavelli wants to see it, and a few other Pac fans. Alot of people will probably buy it though, it's always fun to see Pacquiao vs an outmatched first face brawler, and further his ATG status.

Hopefully Marquez stops all of this.
                      They just want to see Pacquiao score a KO. Were you excited about DLH-Gatti? Exactly. Just a ****ty fight on all levels. At least Gatti had a somewhat decent resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X