Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't imagine why anyone still wants to see this fight after watching pac's last 2 fights. he had problems finding bradley who's athletic but not as athletic as floyd. he has trouble with jmm boxing's skill and the only reason he was able to squeek by him is his lack of footspeed.

floyd is faster than jmm and has great footspeed not to mention his timing dwarfs jmm's. floyd wins by at least 4 rounds when it should be 6 or 7

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      So all the sudden you agree to everything now,Manny?the drug testing,the money all of that when you have a fight lined up.BUT EVERYTIME BOTH OF YOU ARE FREE SOMETHING IS TURNED DOWN BY ONE OF YOU? stop using each other to promote ya'lls fights trying to hype fans up into believing ya'lls bull****,both of ya'll are full of it and use each other to sell you damn fights..and watch all the dumbass delusional usuals come in here and make this a 20 page thread arguing over 3 year old nonsense
      I kinda agree with you. It sure seems that way. At least Pac has now gone on record and stated publicly that he will accept less money and will take any testing Floyd wants. I believe Floyd vs Pac happens in the second half of2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Typical. when the discussion is about manny's actions you try and pivot and make it about floyd so you can point out that I'm not criticizing him. Thats childish. No matter what we think of the $40 mil no ppv offer, for manny to say "whatever floyd wants" is clearly BS because floyd told him what he wants-most of the money. Manny has used every tactic to give floyd everything but that.

If I did think floyd was the GOAT, it isn't relative to the discussion at hand so why bring it up? I think he is GREAT for the sport and laid down my reasons why.

you absolutely are a manny fan and a floyd hater. the underlined part-the only one of these two whose done this at any point since dec 09 is floyd. he gave the 50/50, he gave manny what he wanted (gloves, etc) and asked they both take OSDT. yet of course you somehow find away to negate that.
        I've been saying this about him he is a manny fan and a floyd hater straight up glad you owned him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
          it should be in manila
          First thing is first this fight will never happen. Both pacman and mayweathe will come up with a bull $#*+ excuse.

Second if the fight was to happen it would never take place in Manila. I would take place in LAS VEGAS more money to be made in Vegas.

Comment

• If only we got this answer 3 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
              I kinda agree with you. It sure seems that way. At least Pac has now gone on record and stated publicly that he will accept less money and will take any testing Floyd wants. I believe Floyd vs Pac happens in the second half of2013.
              this is not the first time pac has gone on record saying he'd take less

Comment

• Is Arum still around? Yes?

Then there is no way this fight is happening. Why even argue for either fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  We dont agree on that bit and probably never will. On a slightly different note, never in all my years as a fan have the 'superstars' of the sport pissed me off so much. Seriously, I cant wait until these guys leave the sport. Hopefully the next gen will learn from this and fight their adversaries without any of this bs.
                  It's already over. Pacquiao's lost at least one of his last two fights and will prob lose again soon (unless he fights guys like Rios). Mayweather is going to grow old "overnight", or so it will seem.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    If only we got this answer 3 years ago.
                    If only floyd wasnt such a coward making whack demands three years ago.

Oh wait he still is a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                      Is Arum still around? Yes?

Then there is no way this fight is happening. Why even argue for either fighter?
                      Because its mayweather preventing the fight, not pac.

Wtf should floyd care who promotes him what is he a girl?

Comment

Working...
                      X