No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    yeah like Floyd will ever take this risk...

on a more REALISTIC note,

who has Mosley winning in a comeback fight against Malignaggi?
    we know pac wont. hes been running since 09

Comment

• "50 Cent is a good guy" LOL Pacquiao is very naive.

Comment

• No wonder why Floyd gets all this hate. All he has to do is fight the one dimensional midget who everyone says he will beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          No wonder why Floyd gets all this hate. All he has to do is fight the one dimensional midget who everyone says he will beat.
          He will and he will totally own your midget and you will be shattered !

Comment

• I expect a Mayweather-Guerrero announcement to be made on Saturday....

Comment

• Floyd will want to fight in May even though he will know that Pacquiao cannot because of the election. This will go on for a couple of months and Floyd will end up fighting "No Money" Robert Guerrero. Pacquiao will fight Rios in April. This will all repeat itself in the fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                "50 Cent is a good guy" LOL Pacquiao is very naive.
                Naive is someone who doesn't personally know 50 Cent or how he relates to Pac or others closer to him on an individual basis. That is the height of Naivete!

Comment

• Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                  Once again using Floyds name and the possibilty that they might fight next to promote his fight with Marquez on Saturday!!!!!!!!
                  Pac was interviewed and answered presented questions. Is that a difficult concept to grasp??? DUH.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Brother Jay;12772673]Lets hear what Floyd did regarding weight against Marquez. And while you are at it, to prove you can be objective, describe the things Floyd has done to put up obstakes to the fight. I'll be waiting for this list. If you cannot provide one, you are just another dime-a-dozen FloydJizzSlurper.
                    Last edited by richardt; 12-05-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      No way for you to do it, you just cannot bring yourself to be critical of Floyd. I'm not a 'fan' of either of these two, and I view ALL promoters with the cynicism they deserve, but ultimately I am more critical of the fighter that doesnt show the desire to make the fight and prove he's the best. That means no roadblocks, a fair split on the money and a willingness to compromise on any other details. You had your chance to speak out on the $40 mil demand, but you still ended up finding a way to justify that.

16 years as a pro and 43 fights, most of of which took place while he still had a set of gonads. You probably still think he's the GOAT. The bloke is a shithouse and he has done nothing since Hatton except drag the name of the sport through the gutter, yet yesterday you laughably claimed he is good for the sport!
                      Typical. when the discussion is about manny's actions you try and pivot and make it about floyd so you can point out that I'm not criticizing him. Thats childish. No matter what we think of the $40 mil no ppv offer, for manny to say "whatever floyd wants" is clearly BS because floyd told him what he wants-most of the money. Manny has used every tactic to give floyd everything but that.

If I did think floyd was the GOAT, it isn't relative to the discussion at hand so why bring it up? I think he is GREAT for the sport and laid down my reasons why.

I'm not a 'fan' of either of these two, and I view ALL promoters with the cynicism they deserve, but ultimately I am more critical of the fighter that doesnt show the desire to make the fight and prove he's the best. That means no roadblocks, a fair split on the money and a willingness to compromise on any other details

you absolutely are a manny fan and a floyd hater. the underlined part-the only one of these two whose done this at any point since dec 09 is floyd. he gave the 50/50, he gave manny what he wanted (gloves, etc) and asked they both take OSDT. yet of course you somehow find away to negate that.

Comment

Working...
                      X