No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    How do you spot a Fool? Easy. Someone who is INCAPABLE of seeing how both sides have put up blocks and impasses. Both Pac and Floyd's egos along with their managment have a combined ego that could blow a hole through 50 feet of solid steel in a second flat. Too many damn huge egos do not make for smooth negotiations when each team either dislike or hate each other.
    Shut the hell up race man! You don't know what you're talking about and you never do. You're just a racist ass primate that uses boxing forums to spout off your prejudiced ass views. Period. Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Comment

• Cant we wait till Dec 9th to continue this repetative, going no where debate. Roach already said Arum told him whi is next so ill wait till after this current fight. Which i dont think pac will win

Comment

• Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
        Y'all fools for thinking the puppet can speak without his puppeteer..
        Believin' EVERY single word that comes out of his mouth..
        This happens every year between Pacquiao and Mayweather..
        Always talkin' smack about each other before there fight..
        Why don't we just wait till they actually sign the contracts instead of blowing up every single thing they say.

The bold is where I stand. Damn near half a decade has gone by & it's the same crap. Either agree on the terms, sign the contract & fight or move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by zdrx View Post
          1) floyd taunted "take the test...and we have a fight". pacman accepted floyd's dare of RBT-OSDT...even up to 5th rnd of the fight. floyd disappeared.
          2) despite arum's ultimatum...floyd did not surface to sign the contract.
          3) floyd waited for the ultimatum to expire.......then surfaced claiming there was no negotiation. GREENBURG SAID THERE WAS.
          4) floyd demanded 100M to fight pacman.
          5) floyd demanded that USADA be the sole testing agency...pacman agreed.
          6) floyd demanded that pacman should train in the US...pacman agreed.
          7) floyd offered pacman 40M flat with no ppv share. pacman counter offered 40/60 in favor of the winner. floyd disappeared.
          8) floyd demanded that pacman leave arum.
          9) floid confessed he's concerned for his health...and admitted he's a "coward...a rich coward".
          10) floid is nowhere to be found...still hiding.
          ETC. ETC. ETC.
          Thanks for the History Lesson. Our Hero dosen't like to fight....
          Why the need for long Vacations, and short Retirements???

Comment

• Originally posted by dre23000 View Post
            Sad but tru
            All the Boy want's is a Level Playing Field....Right!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
              it all talk. pac knows that mayweather will take him apart in front of the world. he also knows that arum is setting up a rematch against bradley. thats why he's bringing up mayweathers name to draw attention and promote the marquez fight.he can't beat marquez nor bradley and mayweather will beat him down.
              El Flinto, Have U always had this Problem Reconizing FACTS!!!

Comment

• Floyd will never fight Pacquiao. Even with peds in his system.

Comment

• what will floyd's excuse be?

"He lives all that way over there in manilla"
                  "I'm not interesting in boxing anymore"
                  "I think the fans would rather see me fight Guererro"
                  "Pacquiao should fight for free"
                  "Pacquiao has to dump his promoter and go with the one I tell him too"
                  or
                  complete silence coupled with roid rage whenever Pacquiao is mentioned

Comment

• Pacquiao fans and their mental ability to ignore facts to support him
                    Manny always agrees until they negotiate
                    Hopefully he does get past Marquez cos Mayweather is waiting for him so not going to entertain the bull**** in this thread
                    Roll on Sunday I say

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      The April fight isnt set in stone and you know it. There are two possible scenarios for that going ahead.

- Floyd pulls the ultimate gay move and announces a fight before the outcome of Saturdays fight.
                      - Floyd creates another roadblock with a ridiculous set of financial demands if he does wait.

If Floyd actually really and fairly tries to make this fight and Manny or TR move away from it, then they really do deserve a kicking, but Manny has been unequivocal about his desire for this fight for a long time now and seems to be perplexed and frustrated by Floyd's inaction and unwillingness to make it.
                      Your being disingenuous. The last time TR had a fight signed it wwas set in stone-only Margarito inadvertently said so in a Feb 2010 interview. So please don't give manny/TR the benefit of the doubt when they've proved to mislead in the past.

I don't recall you describing scenario 1 as "gay" when manny did it earlier this year so I wonder why yo describe it like that should floyd do it.

Interesting, the financial demands are ridiculous. OK. then we agree that manny doesn't really mean whatever floyd wants becasue thats what floyd wants. SO why not just say I wont fight unless I get more money-that would be honest but not good PR for the "humble" image.

Your last paragraph is hilarious. Manny wasn't so frustrated when he had nothing earlier this year, so now with a fight coming up and one signed in April he is "frustrated" that floyd wont make the fight? BULL**** he;s frustrated he;s not getting the money he wants-no more no less.

Comment

Working...
                      X