Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto that fought Mayweather & Trout vs current Pacquiao @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Cotto is slow as molasses especially at 154

He would get Hattoned within 5 rounds
    No, Pac does not Hatton people anymore dude. But he would punish Cotto and stop him late.

Comment

Cotto was never the same after the first Pac fight, foolish to pretend he'd do much better this time. Just a bad style matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        The Cotto that fought competitively against Mayweather and Trout, and didn't suffer any knock downs or was ever badly hurt to the point where you could say he was on queer street, versus the Pacquiao from now; at 154, no catchweight.

Who wins?
        Cotto was badly hurt in the 12th against floyd. he would have planked if he didnt fall on floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
          Cotto was never the same after the first Pac fight, foolish to pretend he'd do much better this time. Just a bad style matchup.
          Cotto was never the same after the marg fight you mean. Marg took his soul, not pac

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            just a few days ago, all I read was Cotto is not a 154lbs fighter and now that the discussion is about Manny, Cotto is 100% at 154lbs. You guys need to make up your minds!
            I can understand Cotto fans about this but the floydiots? Never mind.

Comment

Cotto was better at welterweight

Comment

The Cotto that fought Floyd was not the same Cotto that ought Trout. That's not to take anything away from Trout's win, but Cotto wasn't at his best last weekend for me

Comment

I think Cotto has seen his best days and probably has maybe 1 more nice payday and that is a big maybe. I like Cotto but the wars have caught up to him...

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    9 extra pounds is a lot. Cotto does better in a rematch at 154 but I think Pac hits hard enough to put him on ice at 154.
                    But he ducks him at 154 even though Cotto was his first choice of opponent and biggest money fight outside of Floyd , but weight dont matter right lol , and to add to that Manny cant ice 140 and 135 pounders , and in hindsight he has only stopped Hatton without a CW , you can add up cant you ? because if you open you eyes it adds up to Pacs WW resume being so full of holes its a joke !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      But he ducks him at 154 even though Cotto was his first choice of opponent and biggest money fight outside of Floyd , but weight dont matter right lol , and to add to that Manny cant ice 140 and 135 pounders , and in hindsight he has only stopped Hatton without a CW , you can add up cant you ? because if you open you eyes it adds up to Pacs WW resume being so full of holes its a joke !
                      Didn't Pac offer him 150? Isn't 150 the ideal weight for Cotto? Why the crying?

Comment

Working...
                      X