Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac can gain weight and speed "clean" why can't Marquez???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im pretty sure if Manny hired Panama Lewis or Conte in his corner and he looked more muscular than usual at an older age, people would be more suspicious also

Comment

Larry you need a piece of A$$ my dude you spent most of your life here defending Floyd. I almost feel bad....but I don't

By the way Marquez is an ATG

Comment

you can't be near 40 years old and grow that kinda muscle without PEDs... j/k I don't think JMM is actually on PEDs

Comment

Because marquez doesn't study the bible as hard like pac does.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Only Manny can have muscles and look good moving up.anyone else is on ROIDS
            puh leease !! last time i checked manny moved up and added muscle oin his prime or close to it ! and the effects were over years! while marquez is currently putting on more muscle than he ever did at the age of 40 and is putting on muscle in a short period of time ! ive asked you this question before larry and you successfully ducked and dodged it ! but i will try agin ! name one boxer at the age of 40 that put on more muscle than he did when he was in his prime ! name one boxer at the age of 40 that became faster at 40 than he was in his prime ! look at my sig marquez has a history of trying to gain a competiative advantage against his opponents !

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              Im pretty sure if Manny hired Panama Lewis or Conte in his corner and he looked more muscular than usual at an older age, people would be more suspicious also
              Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
              Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.
              Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              Larry you need a piece of A$$ my dude you spent most of your life here defending Floyd. I almost feel bad....but I don't

By the way Marquez is an ATG
              i get pu22y dont worry bout me

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
              puh leease !! last time i checked manny moved up and added muscle oin his prime or close to it ! and the effects were over years! while marquez is currently putting on more muscle than he ever did at the age of 40 and is putting on muscle in a short period of time ! ive asked you this question before larry and you successfully ducked and dodged it ! but i will try agin ! name one boxer at the age of 40 that put on more muscle than he did when he was in his prime ! name one boxer at the age of 40 that became faster at 40 than he was in his prime ! look at my sig marquez has a history of trying to gain a competiative advantage against his opponents !
              Bernard Hopkins.........

Comment

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
                Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.
                i get pu22y dont worry bout me

Bernard Hopkins.........
                HA HAHA HAHAH nice try ! i nknew you would say that and you be wrong ! hopkins at 40 was no way as fast at 40 then he was in his prime ask any hopkins fan and they will tell you that ! i know because im a hopkins fan !

Comment

HA HAHA HAHAH nice try ! i nknew you would say that and you be wrong ! hopkins at 40 was no way as fast at 40 then he was in his prime ask any hopkins fan and they will tell you that ! i know because im a hopkins fan !
                  you said name 1 fighter who put on more muscle....and i did

Comment

you said name 1 fighter who put on more muscle....and i did
                    and you would be wrong like i said ! this is comming from a huge hopkins fan and there is no way in heck hopkins was more muscular at 40 than he was in his prime you know it as well as i do ! but your just saying it to be saying it !

Comment

and you would be wrong like i said ! this is comming from a huge hopkins fan and there is no way in heck hopkins was more muscular at 40 than he was in his prime you know it as well as i do ! but your just saying it to be saying it !

Hopkins at 175

Hopkins at 160

you cant move up 2 divisions and not gain muscles

Comment

Working...
                      X