No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Bradley Hurt His Feet From Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    What's new? Styles make fights. Fights in general don't look impressive when the other fighter's main goal is just to survive.

And Pac fans are supposed to feel bad? I get you. I feel bad about it. If that makes you sleep soundly every night.

So what? LOL.
    Just to survive? You Pac fans know NOTHING about and can't appreciate boxing. Instead wetting your pants watching Pacquiao sit down and watch closely at the other fighters actions because they are doing far more than trying to survive.

Comment

Bradley has movement whoopdy do.

He still lost 10-2. 99% of ringside analysts saw the same thing.

Comment

He "ran" and somehow was able to OUTWORK Pacquiao simultaneously. Which has pretty much never happened in a Pacquiao fight BTW, even in his losses.

How in tarnation did he manage that?

Comment

Bradley got blown away. I didn't give him a round. Even Bradley knew he didn't win a round. Did you see his dejected face after every round? Funny how he came out to the post fight press in a wheel chair, meantime while he was in the ring he was running track and field stuff. Fear produces a lot of adrenaline to kill the pain I guess.

Do I want to pay and see another boring fight? No way.

Comment

Maybe have Mayweather and Bradley do a BOXING match, lol. Let's see them both run, should be a great track and field event.

Comment

[QUOTE=mathed;12769834]So how did Bradley bust your lip all up then Mr. Pacquiao? Did he step on your lip when he was running you over? Roach, how'd Pac win the fight when it was Bradley's hand that was raised at the end of the bout?

No...he bit his own lip when he hit him so hard! Then tried to catch him again but he radn his feet off!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                So how did Bradley bust your lip all up then Mr. Pacquiao? Did he step on your lip when he was running you over? Roach, how'd Pac win the fight when it was Bradley's hand that was raised at the end of the bout?

Bradley used his head for Manny's lips, Bradley knows a headbutt is the only way for him to make a mark on Manny..

Comment

Its just funny to me to see guys with Pacquiao all over their sig and avi actually think they can convince anyone they're speaking from a neutral POV

Lol dick-riding

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                    He "ran" and somehow was able to OUTWORK Pacquiao simultaneously. Which has pretty much never happened in a Pacquiao fight BTW, even in his losses.

How in tarnation did he manage that?
                    So punching in the air in all angles just like a headless chicken is outworking your opponent... hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      That's your opinion,some like brawlers some skilled boxers..boxing is about hitting and not getting hit back..
                      I know that Bradley tried his best not to get hit hard by Manny, always on his toes backpedalling, rolling out with Manny's punches so he can absorve them well, but in the process he made his own punches even less effective... Bradley was punching in the air the entire fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X