Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Bradley Hurt His Feet From Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    You must be re-watched a wrong fight.
    Nope he just watched closely and spotted Pacquiao's punches missing and being blocked.

Comment

People in this site are getting dumber and dumber.

This "Pac don't know how to cut off the ring" is baloney to me. I'll never know what to make of it. In the first place why would you expect Pac to do that when the opponent is bent on running? Let the chicken run for his life. He stepped in the ring not to win but to survive. Why bother? What about young, undefeated, hungry Bradley? Why aren't you expecting the same thing? Pac is past his prime, he lost to JMM three times, he's one-dimensional and overrated.

I don't get it. Educate me.
      Last edited by Bullrider; 12-04-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

This "Pac don't know how to cut off the ring" is baloney to me. I'll never know what to make of it. In the first place why would you expect him to do that when the opponent is bent on running? Let the chicken run for his life. He stepped in the ring to survive. Why bother? What about young, undefeated, hungry Bradley? Why aren't you expecting the same thing? Pac is past prime, he lost to JMM three times, he's one-dimensional and overrated.

Pacquiao does badly against fighters that actually fight intelligently, that's one area that Pac can't compete in.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

This "Pac don't know how to cut off the ring" is baloney to me. I'll never know what to make of it. In the first place why would you expect Pac to do that when the opponent is bent on running? Let the chicken run for his life. He stepped in the ring not to win but to survive. Why bother? What about young, undefeated, hungry Bradley? Why aren't you expecting the same thing? Pac is past his prime, he lost to JMM three times, he's one-dimensional and overrated.

Well it's "bologna" for starters.............................just saying.

Comment

I agree. Bradley hurt his feet because of him trying to escape in awkward motions. So no need for him to use that as an excuse. its part of the game.

Comment

Bradley Broke His Ankle Trying To Get Out of Pac's Line Of Fire!

Bradley wanted one Career massive payday. He wouldn't fight Maidana or Morales who both called him out. Bradley knew at the time he couldn't beat either. He wouldn't fight Khan, because he thought he couldn't beat him; what we know now is he probably could have beaten Khan. He knew he couldn't beat Pacquiao but it was far and away the biggest payday of his life if he could sit still and beg for it. That's why Bradley called his dad and they cried over the phone when Bradley learned he got the Pacquiao fight. Now all Bradley wanted to do was last, and not get knocked out. That's why he was on his bike the whole fight! He back pedaled, did everything possible to avoid getting pummeled that night. He didn't show up to win the fight. He wanted to finish upright, then go enjoy that $8m Lottery ticket. This fight was the worst fix in Boxing history. Every ringside expert, past and former fighters, trainers, voiced it's the best Pacquiao looked since the Margarito fight. This fight wasn't close, unless you're a Bradley fan. So Freddie is right, Bradley needs to go beat a top fighter. Go fight Canelo. Go fight Cotto. Go fight Guerrero. Go fight Mayweather. Go fight Danny Garcia. I've said it before, there are 8-10 guys out there, Bradley can't beat. He got his once in a lifetime dream paycheck, now go try to win a big fight; show you're credible. Vegas and Bob Arum gave you you're title for getting Pacquiao off center stage now that he's given up Gambling, and gained Christianity. With Pacquiao's world wide audience, they don't want him preaching the Gospel to Boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Pacquiao does badly against fighters that actually fight intelligently, that's one area that Pac can't compete in.
                What's new? Styles make fights. Fights in general don't look impressive when the other fighter's main goal is just to survive.

And Pac fans are supposed to feel bad? I get you. I feel bad about it. If that makes you sleep soundly every night.

So what? LOL.

Comment

Bradley ran in spurts but Pac really sucks at crying off the ring. Always following but even this Pac won and against a young hungry fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    you must be new to boxing.

When you have a running survivor it makes for a boring event.

When you have two that will meet in the middle til one falls then you have a fight

When you have a good boxer that runs but fights against a pure slugger and there is lots of action you have a match to see if the pure boxer can beat the pure slugger

BUT

You know this and you were being sarcastic mang LMAO
                    That's your opinion,some like brawlers some skilled boxers..boxing is about hitting and not getting hit back..

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                      Bradley wanted one Career massive payday. He wouldn't fight Maidana or Morales who both called him out. Bradley knew at the time he couldn't beat either. He wouldn't fight Khan, because he thought he couldn't beat him; what we know now is he probably could have beaten Khan. He knew he couldn't beat Pacquiao but it was far and away the biggest payday of his life if he could sit still and beg for it. That's why Bradley called his dad and they cried over the phone when Bradley learned he got the Pacquiao fight. Now all Bradley wanted to do was last, and not get knocked out. That's why he was on his bike the whole fight! He back pedaled, did everything possible to avoid getting pummeled that night. He didn't show up to win the fight. He wanted to finish upright, then go enjoy that $8m Lottery ticket. This fight was the worst fix in Boxing history. Every ringside expert, past and former fighters, trainers, voiced it's the best Pacquiao looked since the Margarito fight. This fight wasn't close, unless you're a Bradley fan. So Freddie is right, Bradley needs to go beat a top fighter. Go fight Canelo. Go fight Cotto. Go fight Guerrero. Go fight Mayweather. Go fight Danny Garcia. I've said it before, there are 8-10 guys out there, Bradley can't beat. He got his once in a lifetime dream paycheck, now go try to win a big fight; show you're credible. Vegas and Bob Arum gave you you're title for getting Pacquiao off center stage now that he's given up Gambling, and gained Christianity. With Pacquiao's world wide audience, they don't want him preaching the Gospel to Boxing fans.
                      Its been proven Maidana faked a back injury twice to get out of fighting Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X