Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Judah, the Garcia clan best stop DUCKING Matthyse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people has Garcia affected with his trash talk? Morales didn't seem to give a shit. Khan was the only other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      When was the last time Matthyse fought??Does he have a fight now??
      From what I understand, Lucas is gonna fight on the Barclays under-card.

On the topic of Judah being affected by Garcia's trash-talk, I hope he is. Zab is dangerous when he's motivated. Paris talked a tremendous amount of shit and he got beat handily. I want to see an offensive-minded Judah on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        From what I understand, Lucas is gonna fight on the Barclays under-card.

On the topic of Judah being affected by Garcia's trash-talk, I hope he is. Zab is dangerous when he's motivated. Paris talked a tremendous amount of shit and he got beat handily. I want to see an offensive-minded Judah on fight night.
        You didn't read the latest article? Matthysse is gonna be on the Alexander-Brook card. Paris didn't get under Judah's skin like Garcia. Judah actually exploded in the Garcia conference.

It's clear that GBP has no interest in putting Garcia in there vs Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          It's getting ridiculous now, the WBC mandatory spot has not been given a title shot for about 4 years.

Lucas has earned his shot, but they know it's a, awful style-matchup, and Matthyse will most likely lay Danny flat on the canvas.

Angel Garcia, despite being a scumbag isn't stupid, he knows his son's weaknesses and will try to milk the title for all it's worth, that doesn't include getting raped by Lucas Matthyse

Hopefully the WBC ****ing makes them fight him.
          It was ridiculous with the 2nd Morales fight. It's past that point now.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            You didn't read the latest article? Matthysse is gonna be on the Alexander-Brook card. Paris didn't get under Judah's skin like Garcia. Judah actually exploded in the Garcia conference.

It's clear that GBP has no interest in putting Garcia in there vs Matthysse.
            Thanks for relaying the info. I'm not interested in Alexander, so I don't bother reading any of his articles

I remember that Paris and Zab had a small war of words before their fight as well. Zab is the kind of fighter you don't want to get riled up because it gets him focused on something. It's better to not give him any energy so he can't develop a goal. Now he's hungry to beat Garcia. We'll see how long it lasts in the ring, but at least he's coming in with the right mind-set.

Comment

I agree. Lets see if Garcia can KO Matthysse inside 4

Comment

Agreed and i think they will...

Comment

Fact of the matter is this. Zab talked his way into another fight with a titleholder...and he'll do what he always does in his big fights--find a way to quit. Matthysse will win and garcias team will try the "he doesn't put asses in seats" angle and will elect another title defense, knowing full well matthysse will tax his ass if they ever get in the same ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X