No announcement yet.

If Pac Loses Will You Question His 147 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    For starters the fight wasn't at welter. I have to question the intelligence of someone can't read.
    Indeed you do.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      For starters the fight wasn't at welter. I have to question the intelligence of someone can't read.
      simple question friend , do you think many beating margarito who out waited him by 20 pounds was a impressive win ?! especialy seeing the long lasting damage he did to margarito !

and while im at it i can remember before manny fight clottey alot of people said manny was going to loose . they said clottewy was to big , he was to good of a counter puncher and too strong ! but some how after manny demolished him , they changed their tunes ! once again like i said i have to question their motives

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        simple question friend , do you think many beating margarito who out waited him by 20 pounds was a impressive win ?! especialy seeing the long lasting damage he did to margarito !

and while im at it i can remember before manny fight clottey alot of people said manny was going to loose . they said clottewy was to big , he was to good of a counter puncher and too strong ! but some how after manny demolished him , they changed their tunes ! once again like i said i have to question their motives
        Wasn't impressed by the Margarito win.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          even though pac isnt in his prime and he had a slight decline he will still beat the hell out of marquez ! manny took it easy on marquez last ime .... but come saturday he will destroy marquez to teach kids everywhere cheaters never win ! marquez's trainer angel has tricked up and comming fighters into thinking the only way to suceed is to cheat like marion jones ! but manny will put a end to that
          With dumb pacturded posts like these, its no wonder your dumb A$$ alt was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            With dumb pacturded posts like these, its no wonder your dumb A$$ alt was banned.
            speaking of dumbass alts how you doing ? :WORD: How does one join in 06 with only 2k post:ANYWORD: Alt on Alt off! hehehehe:WORD:

Comment

I'm going to make a ton of points on Saturday lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                speaking of dumbass alts how you doing ? :WORD: How does one join in 06 with only 2k post:ANYWORD: Alt on Alt off! hehehehe:WORD:
                Easy, by not spending my whole time here like you worshiping a fighter 24/7 bwahahahaha......

Comment

If he looses (convincingly) i think the consensus will be that hes loosing that "IT" he used to have and admiration for Marquez becoming a beast at 39.

Comment

No matter how the floydiots discrediting Pacquaio's win they can't change the fact Pacquaio > Floyd no matter what.

Comment

I hate questions like this before a fight. A lot depends on how a fighter looks. What if Pacquiao loses it overnight? Or looks old? A loss here could tell us nothing.

Pacquiao's legacy is secure because of what he did in the lower weight classes. Those accomplishments made him a modern great. What he did after, beating Cotto specifically, in such an impressive manner, makes him an all-time great. That said, would a loss to Marquez weaken his 147lb resume? Aside from the Cotto bout, it isn't too impressive anyway. A De La Hoya who had bullet holes in his robe as he entered the ring. A Mosley who hadn't won a fight in eons. Clottey--not a has-been but sadly, a never will be. A loss to Bradley--and if you think he won then you probably think he lost to Marquez, which hurts him as well. Pacquiao's legacy is secure. The welterweight version, however, is nothing to write home about.

Comment

Working...
                      X