No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander vs. Brook Heading To Nokia in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    No, maybe Devon should stop sucking so hard. Remember when the crowd got tired of booing him in Brooklyn?
    I guess Devon was in the ring all by himself. Styles makes fights, if you knew anything about boxing you would know this. So if u are Looking for unskilled take two punches to land one type of crap,boxing is not for you. You sound like a MMA or UFC type of guy.

Comment

Keep up the great work Goldenboy,and let the "Haters" keep hating. See yall Jan.19th. Alexander vs Brook going to Hollywood.

Comment

Wow, who gives a crap if the venue is in the most lucrative area or not? "Oh no, attendance might be poor!" Y'all really get worked up about the most meaningless and pointless crap.

I just hope Devon comes in for a war, none of that quitting BS he pulled with Bradley. The Bradley fight to me proves, that Devon's heart can be taken relatively easily.

The fights a good one, and the card is pretty decent too. GB make garbage fights all the time, but this isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Yeah because having crooked judges as opposed to neutral ones helps the sport.
          Have the fight in St. Louis and hire the 3 most neutral and unbiased judges you can get. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
            I guess Devon was in the ring all by himself. Styles makes fights, if you knew anything about boxing you would know this. So if u are Looking for unskilled take two punches to land one type of crap,boxing is not for you. You sound like a MMA or UFC type of guy.
            C/S

This is a good fight for Devon to redeem himself. It's tough to look impressive against a guy that throws the fewest number of punches in the history of Compubox (Yes Bailey set that record vs. Devon).

If you look at Mike Jones vs. Bailey, the fight stunk too. The common denominator in both fights was Bailey.

Anyways, Devon backs down from nobody. In that regard, we need more young fighters like him. But his sense of distance sucks. His jab always falls short and he doesn't follow through on his power shots. I think it might be time for a new trainer. His problems seem to be correctable.

We need somebody to step up and become the top dog in this weak 147 pound division and Alexander vs. Brook is a step in the right direction. Winner should get Guerrero. Definitely looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              C/S

This is a good fight for Devon to redeem himself. It's tough to look impressive against a guy that throws the fewest number of punches in the history of Compubox (Yes Bailey set that record vs. Devon).

If you look at Mike Jones vs. Bailey, the fight stunk too. The common denominator in both fights was Bailey.

Anyways, Devon backs down from nobody. In that regard, we need more young fighters like him. But his sense of distance sucks. His jab always falls short and he doesn't follow through on his power shots. I think it might be time for a new trainer. His problems seem to be correctable.

We need somebody to step up and become the top dog in this weak 147 pound division and Alexander vs. Brook is a step in the right direction. Winner should get Guerrero. Definitely looking forward to it.
              u say 147 is a weak division? It's the best division in the sport dude.

Comment

Showtime's killing HBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                  Maybe you should go watch UFC.
                  I don't know what this means. Alexander has not been in a fun fight in a long ass time.
                  Alexander is as close to a UFC fighter in boxing w/ all that hugging he does all fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
                    I don't know what this means. Alexander has not been in a fun fight in a long ass time.
                    Alexander is as close to a UFC fighter in boxing w/ all that hugging he does all fight.
                    And don't forget headbutting.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
                      I bet you are a Maidana fan,and Devon beat him up like no one else did. Berto/Guerrero did lots of huggin, but you might have thought that was a great fight ha ?

Comment

Working...
                      X