Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valuev Advises Vitali To Reject David Haye Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read title, and then read his statement. Then I was amazed at the detail in his reasoning since he fought Haye.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      The fans that want to see it must think he deserves it or they wouldn't want to see it. Or do you go by who the governing bodies rank as deserving?
      Governing bodies my ass, but he´d have to actually fight someone before getting a title shot. And Haye´s fan base outside UK is pretty close to zero.. the real problem with HWs in general is that contenders just will not fight each other. So, in my opinion, they should be forced to have some top rated eliminators before facing a Klitschko (top ten Ring or Boxrec).

Comment

Valuev was stunned by Haye for maybe half a second. After 24 rounds with the big boys (Valuev, W. Klit) Haye couldn't score one knockdown. So much for his punching power at HW. 41-year-old Vitali has nothing to prove.

Comment

this article sucks balls. It sounds like valuev said a lot more where he talked about it being a boring style matchup but they only give us a one sentence quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            Governing bodies my ass, but he´d have to actually fight someone before getting a title shot. And Haye´s fan base outside UK is pretty close to zero.. the real problem with HWs in general is that contenders just will not fight each other. So, in my opinion, they should be forced to have some top rated eliminators before facing a Klitschko (top ten Ring or Boxrec).
            This ^^^^^^^.

Comment

And this is coming from the same guy who fought an ancient Holyfield(and got himself a gift decision).There was no need in that fight either.There was no need in his fight with Barrett as well.Does this walking redwood tree think before he speaks?Sounds like he has some sour feelings because Vitali didn't fight him.

Comment

Weird article. At first, it sounds like Valuev is advising Vitali not to fight Haye because of how he faired against him.

Comment

Vitali also turned haye down in in december 2011 when haye signed a contract to fight vitali but vitali pussied out and fought chisora,You can hear haye telling boente and vitali at the press conference"i accepted your offer,i agreed the money why you not fighting me"

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Good to see Nikolai went into great detail with his reasoning.
                    LOL, exactly!

Comment

Why doesn't Valuev STFU and go somewhere & scare some kids shytless?

Comment

Working...
                      X