No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Jr. Looking To Fight in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Floyd is doing his best to make sure he ducks every threat out there! I cant believe that what little fans he does have left cant see this. Its always something. Canelo is a threat no way is he gonna fight this guy.

Run Floyd Run!
    Shut the hell up... And worry about pac getting his ass whipped saturday! Don't do nothing stupid when he loses too!

Comment

i highly doubt floyd is fighting in february.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        I dont mean any hard but what the hell has Canelo done to earn a Floyd fight? Guerrero is more deserving than him to be honest and has done a lot more than Canelo
        Neither deserve it, but Canelo presents a bigger challenge and more money. Dont get me wrong, I like RG, but he needs to do a lot more at welterweight before getting that fight, a fight in which he will be outskilled, outgunned and most probably embarrased. Although carefully matched up until now, I think Canelo can give an ageing and inactive Floyd a lot more problems than RG.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          :wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Contemplating? Floyd has spoken publicly about Guerrero once in his entire life. His response was "The Ghost? Absolutely not. I'm not giving that to the fans. I don't even know who he is but I wish him the best."

Just because Schaeffer says it's being discussed doesn't mean Floyd is going for it.
            He probably thought he was talking about Pavlik.

Comment

Guerrero is alot more deserving of the Floyd fight than Canelo. Anyone who thinks Canelo has proved more in the boxing game than the Ghost is just a Alvarez dickrider. Personally i would be fine with Floyd fighting Bradley or Guerrero at 147.

Comment

At this point after seeing what happened with Cotto and Trout, and how competitive Cotto was was Floyd, I'm convinced its a new generation in boxing and Mayweather would lose to both Guerrero by decision and would get stopped and pummeled by Alvarez. Time are changing folks.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I don't know what's more funny.......

-People thinking Floyd is actually afraid to fight Canelo
                  -Or people thinking Canelo actually deserves to fight Floyd coming off beating Mosley and Lopez

How is it ducking if Canelo has done NOTHING????
                  Because these guys don't fight who deserves it more anymore, they fight who is the biggest draw and Canelo is the biggest fight Mayweather can make, besides Pac. If Canelo really wants to fight Mayweather, he's going to have to fight when Floyd wants to fight, because Floyd refuses to compromise with anyone.

Comment

No matter what happens, Fraud is ducking. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                      No matter what happens, Fraud is ducking. Next.
                      It took a while, but you have seen the light!

Comment

Working...
                      X