No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Jr. Looking To Fight in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    If floyd has told him that, then its yet another duck to add to the collection.
    You seriously believe that???

Comment

I don't know what's more funny.......

-People thinking Floyd is actually afraid to fight Canelo
      -Or people thinking Canelo actually deserves to fight Floyd coming off beating Mosley and Lopez

How is it ducking if Canelo has done NOTHING????

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I said it's not going to happen once again because of their ****** scheduling conflict.......................................... ........................so it's another ****** thing holding it up supposedly

Than Sergio should shut up and fight the toughest fights in his own division, Murray and Chavez rematch aren't that.
        The only guy he should fight right now/next is Geale.... Everyone else can wait

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Golovkin, Geale, Pirog, and Quillin. Those should be his next 4 fights.

Geale and Golovkin/Pirog in 2013. Golovin/Pirog and Quillin in 2014. If he did that, he'd have cleaned out every single top MW fighter from 2009-2014, and have lots of solid wins, and be the most dominant MW of his time.

He'd have wins over Pavlik, Williams, Dzinziruk, Macklin, Chavez, Geale, Golovkin, Pirog, and Quillin. Not bad at all.

But why's he fighting Murray and than a Chavez rematch???

Comment

You seriously believe that???
            No, just having a little fun. Floyd isnt fighting in february and if he is telling potential opponents that he is obviously just stalling to pick his next opponent or he really isnt thinking about fighting.

Comment

-Or people thinking Canelo actually deserves to fight Floyd coming off beating Mosley and Lopez

Man if he fights Canelo they will say he is ducking Guerrero...just ignore them cause no matter who he fights they will say he is ducking someone

Comment

I don't mind him fighting Murray next to test that knee out.

Comment

who gives a fcuk?

he wont be fighting pacquiao or martinez so why any of you lot care for another bull**** mayweather fight is beyond me. seems to select his return dates very carefully to say the least.

Comment

Golovkin, Geale, Pirog, and Quillin. Those should be his next 4 fights.

Geale and Golovkin/Pirog in 2013. Golovin/Pirog and Quillin in 2014. If he did that, he'd have cleaned out every single top MW fighter from 2009-2014, and have lots of solid wins, and be the most dominant MW of his time.

He'd have wins over Pavlik, Williams, Dzinziruk, Macklin, Chavez, Geale, Golovkin, Pirog, and Quillin. Not bad at all.

But why's he fighting Murray and than a Chavez rematch???
                    How about they fight each other for a change??? Unless Pirog-Ishida GGG-Rosado Quillin-Taylor is fine with you???

Comment

What's new? There was a point in time where Floyd was supposedly ducking Vivian Harris.

Comment

Working...
                      X