No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Jr. Looking To Fight in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Even though I'm not a big fan of fighting Robert Guerrero, he BY FAR deserves to fight more than Alvarez does right now. That's not even debatable.
    Thing about that is, if Devon Alexander beats Kell Brook in February, would Devon have earned a shot at Floyd down the road too with wins over Maidana, Bailey and Brook?

That's a much stronger resume than Guerrero at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
      Floyd aint fight guerrero. If anything he will fight danny garcia after the judah fight. Just wait and see.
      Garcia is fighting Judah in February, meaning he won't fight against until May/June at the earliest. The dates don't line up, and I have a feeling that's a possibility in 2014, not 2013. Could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Sergio should give up on #1 as well then, and focus on the biggest challenges in his division. Because Murray and Chavez in 2013......eh that's not it.

Did you not read the part where I said the scheduling conflict is the thing to prevent that fight once again???
        He just wants to get paid like everybody else.... Going to 54 wont make Canelo or Floyd fight him.... Canelo doesn't actually fight 54 fighters and May so far in his career is a part time fighter there

Oh true.... Damn 3/4 yrs of scheduling conflict huh??? Hold on to that if you want.... And you can keep your timeline I'm well aware of the events... Fights not happening.... Let it go

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
          this is probably an old article from a couple months ago that they are just now posting that's why the dates don't add up
          Yea i think it was just posted for views cause this is not going to happen

Comment

If floyd has told him that, then its yet another duck to add to the collection.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Thing about that is, if Devon Alexander beats Kell Brook in February, would Devon have earned a shot at Floyd down the road too with wins over Maidana, Bailey and Brook?

That's a much stronger resume than Guerrero at 147.

Ehhh not really. Aydin and Broook are about same level wins, neither really proven, but both unbeaten an top 10. Bailey sucks....plain sucks. I don't really rate that win. And Maidana and Berto are about same level quality wins, solid/decent wins. But at least Berto had gotten a couple wins over Top 10 WW's before, Maidana has never done s**t at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                This can't be for real. Floyd's last three fights in the first half of the year have been in the first week of May. Why the hell would he suddenly decide to fight in February?
                Maybe just maybe because canelo already got the may 4th date reserved and Floyd doesn't want any part of that?? I mean why would canelo be lying for? He's been calling out Floyd for a minute now.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  He just wants to get paid like everybody else.... Going to 54 wont make Canelo or Floyd fight him.... Canelo doesn't actually fight 54 fighters and May so far in his career is a part time fighter there

Oh true.... Damn 3/4 yrs of scheduling conflict huh??? Hold on to that if you want.... And you can keep your timeline I'm well aware of the events... Fights not happening.... Let it go
                  I said it's not going to happen once again because of their stupid scheduling conflict.......................................... ........................so it's another stupid thing holding it up supposedly

Than Sergio should shut up and fight the toughest fights in his own division, Murray and Chavez rematch aren't that.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Floyd aint fight guerrero. If anything he will fight danny garcia after the judah fight. Just wait and see.
                    terrible post,just terrible

Comment

mayweather's running out of money, he needs to fight twice next year

Comment

Working...
                      X