No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I dunno it is pretty easy to be a religious nut, it is easy to be a jackass also though. I would call that a push.

Broner can't even read...how you expect him to pick up a bible?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      He probably would... if Manny was black. And u'll be all on PAC's nutts too, and we wouldn't be having these type of conversation.
      yes, that's it, I hate manny because he isn't black. If manny were black I'd feel the same way about him as I do Sugar Ray Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        a lot of people, not only dunn, are in denial. they can't accept that floyd is just a defensive, boring boxer who doesn't mean much to a vast majority of fans including his fellow boxers: srl, lewis, wright, foreman, rjj, holmes, hagler, holyfield, tyson, chop2 corley, duran, etc.

when they read the title 'Pacquiao The Face Of Boxing' it's like they read 'Go Fock Your Mother'

the anger got stirred up quick

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          a lot of people, not only dunn, are in denial. they can't accept that floyd is just a defensive, boring boxer who doesn't mean much to a vast majority of fans including his fellow boxers: srl, lewis, wright, foreman, rjj, holmes, hagler, holyfield, tyson, chop2 corley, duran, etc.

But but people talk bad about Floyd everyday so Floyd is the face of boxing!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            manny dropped out of school in the 3rd grade so I'm guessing if he can read broner probably can.

Comment

guys stop crying please, Pac is not the face of boxing.. There, happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                manny dropped out of school in the 3rd grade so I'm guessing if he can read broner probably can.

broner cant even comb his own hair...ask him to read a verse in the bible and he'd probably faint

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
                  kinda hard to deny when I turn on my TV and see this stuff:

AS OPPOSED TO

You forgot the Hennessy commercial

Comment

He can have somebody read it to him, literacy is not a prerequisite for being a religious nut. In fact being illiterate probably makes that more believable.

Comment

broner cant even comb his own hair...ask him to read a verse in the bible and he'd probably faint
                      manny should look at broner before he pitches his no condoms thing when he gets more power.

Comment

Working...
                      X