No announcement yet.

[New Video] Zab Judah Getting At Team Garcia In Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Judah likely got the sense that it was what it actually is : A preamble of things to come.

Let's not act like Angel Garcia is a saint here. Afterall, we are talking about a man who is now notorious for degrading his sons opponets both personally and professionally prior to a bout. Remember the tasteless **** he spewed about Amir Khan?

He's a gutter mouthed loser. Not that Zab is much better, but this is what happens when two gutter mouthed losers square off verbally. Angel just better hope that it doesn't turn physical, because regardless of who Zab's lost to he damn sure wouldn't lose against a 50 year old cancer patient with more balls than brains.
    I don't see Angel changing any of his antics during the buildup to this, as "shook' as he may have looked here. Yeah I do remember, it was ignorant no doubt, I'm guilty of laughing at those comments.

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
      if zab would fight outside the ring he would go to prison but considering he probably didnt make it past the 10th grade im sure hes dumb enough to do that.
      There is a video of him in a street fight in Miami over a dice game

Comment

If Judah got upset at Danny, we would all be like he's in Judahs head. But its Angel talking. Telling a pro fighter what you think is true as a non fighter isn't telling the truth. It's insulting to hear. That's what upset Judah and probably would upset any fighter. Fighters expect to get ****ted on by fans. They know what they signed up for. For a trainer who never boxed pro to say what Angel said was down right insulting to hear. I'm glad they caught up with each other. Shook ones lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          I don't see Angel changing any of his antics during the buildup to this, as "shook' as he may have looked here. Yeah I do remember, it was ignorant no doubt, I'm guilty of laughing at those comments.
          Don't be surprised if he does the same in regards to Judah's background.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            LOL! What happend to the whole zab is a born again christian, matured, father/role model??!! Hes a 30+ years old and acting like hes 19 again.
            Man if it's in you it's in you

Comment

Funny how different and subdued angel is without a lot of security and press people infront of them. Dude needs to STFU, he is not the one fighting.

If I was a fighter and the trainer of my opponent talks **** like that I'd probably knock his ass out infront of the press. Because see if the fighter talks **** it's all good because you will have your chance to put your hands on them. I'd would love to see zab plant a left hand on that dude's chin.
              Last edited by TRTboy; 12-04-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                We both know he was being disrespectful. Judah's a 5 time world boxing champion, he doesn't have to sit there and listen to that old chump talk **** about him in his face, no man does.

Yeah from other fighters, not from some demented old man who doesn't know when to shut up.

Garcia Sr. took Morales and Khan's kindness for weakness, well he's not having his way with Judah. Whether Zab wins or loses, the old guy will show him respect.
                yeah, i'm not saying angel garcia is innocent, he's not. but judah's the fighter, shit is going to be talked about him either way. the only difference between angel garcia and the posters on here who talk smack is he has to listen to angel during the pressers (but again, it wasn't even that bad). i'm sure angel garcia is not the first father or trainer to talk smack about his fighter's opponent. judah just can't handle it, his biggest fights are prove he's not that mentally strong. but i do agree, angel garcia get's annoying after a while. what he said to khan was a bit disrespectful, but i didn't find anything he said to judah at the presser out of line (well from what i remember hearing).

Comment

LOL Judah is really angry at Angel. They may have a few more confrontations.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    yeah, i'm not saying angel garcia is innocent, he's not. but judah's the fighter, shit is going to be talked about him either way. the only difference between angel garcia and the posters on here who talk smack is he has to listen to angel during the pressers (but again, it wasn't even that bad). i'm sure angel garcia is not the first father or trainer to talk smack about his fighter's opponent. judah just can't handle it, his biggest fights are prove he's not that mentally strong. but i do agree, angel garcia get's annoying after a while. what he said to khan was a bit disrespectful, but i didn't find anything he said to judah at the presser out of line (well from what i remember hearing).
                    lol he insulted his Janet Jackson hat!

It's funny, people talk about Zab but if you watch the video for someone talking so much crap Garcia Sr. who wasn't exactly great at 'handling it'.

Comment

Fock Zab. The dude is C class fighter at this point. R u guying still clinging to his ESPN golden days? Come on man.

Comment

Working...
                      X