Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Zab Judah Getting At Team Garcia In Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia is a great man. He's absolutely a great thing for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Will never understand that. Doesn't matter where or who the truth comes from cause the most important part of it is the fact that it's the TRUTH. That is like shooting the messenger because they delivered horrible news nevermind that it was the truth. How does that make sense?
      It's not the truth anyway, it's an opinion. You don't win the world title 5 times without winning a big fight.

Besides, the guy wasn't up there to tell the truth, he was up there to talk down on a world class fighter and unlike the last two opponents, Zab wasn't having it.

Wherever you go in life, if you run your mouth, there are consequences.

Comment

• Angel Garcia is winding Zab up, and Zab for all his experience is stupid enough to fall for it.

Comment

• Zab is such a joke of a fighter and a person. He's going to get TKO'd in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Angel Garcia is winding Zab up, and Zab for all his experience is stupid enough to fall for it.
            like I said the other day...he's a vet but he's acting like a really green wet behind the ears rookie

Comment

• hood zab is back lol

dannys dad need to watch his mouth judah WILL pop him in the face
              he is hood as ****

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                It's not the truth anyway, it's an opinion. You don't win the world title 5 times without winning a big fight.

Besides, the guy wasn't up there to tell the truth, he was up there to talk down on a world class fighter and unlike the last two opponents, Zab wasn't having it.

Wherever you go in life, if you run your mouth, there are consequences.
                yuppppppppppp

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  like I said the other day...he's a vet but he's acting like a really green wet behind the ears rookie
                  I'm not applauding Angel Garcia's antics, but Zab has a choice as to how he responds to the provocation. It's sad that the only response he knows is the one Angel Garcia wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    WTF but its the truth Judah lost every time he step up and all Angel said was the truth does not matter where it comes from and it also doesn't matter what excuses Judah had for losing his losses have been pretty clear .. He has had every chance any boxer could ever want at this stage of his career what is it now like 6 chances to get to the top and i bet he is going to blow it AGAIN like he always does. The truth is set in stone about Judah boxing career we know how Judah story book ends
                    Man stfu and bask in Angel's armchair glory of pissing Zab off, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      Since when is Baldomir the very best?

Who said anything about telling the story of the fighter. The fact is what Garcia was saying is part of Judah's story whether anybody likes it or not. You can't make stuff up like he lost to the very best when its not true. The only elite top of the food chain fighter Judah lost to was PBF. So that leaves 6 other fighters where he came up short. Never said there was anything wrong with losing but the way Zab lost some of those fights is a damn shame and his reactions and constant trash talking to opponents after those losses is even worse. Neither man is perfect in this situation but just because a person doesn't like how the truth is presented and who presents it doesn't make the presenter automatically wrong.

Would always want the 100% truth whether I like what is being said or not. Don't need my truth sugar-coated!!!!
                      You don't understand my point and you never will armchair. You'll never understand. Still stuck on the truth part justifying what that troll looking mother****er said, lmao.

Judah has had a good career and he has quality wins, and I'm not a Judah fan. You found Angel's remarks as truth. I found them tasteless and pathetic. As I said, if Danny said those things I would've cracked the hell up. But Angel the armchair said it. Judah could've been the bigger man and let that **** ride, but I understand why Judah got mad.

Comment

Working...
                      X