Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hennessy: Maloney's Offer For Fury-Price is a Joke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure that purse is more than Fury has made in his whole Career so far...

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        Hahaha

Hopefully he goes bust and Price signs with Matchroom.

Do 40/40 with the rest to the winner.
        Seems to me that both guys use each other's name to garner attention and further public interest in a grudge match. I think the above suggestion is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by louisg View Post
          Maloney will no doubt switch over to his new promotions name. Frank Maloney promotions that was created in may this year.
          Little corrupt elf
          i think he already has. FMP now used on advertising, website etc. though he isnt a director in said company of course. but obviously he is empowered to make financial offers on its behalf. wonder what his job title is?
          chief scrotal officer!

Comment

Fury should fight David Haye. Thats a fight I'd like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Frank Maloney offered 500k on TV and wasn't Fury jumping at that? Now they aren't interested despite that being increased by a further 150k!

Drop the act, clearly they want nothing to do with Price.
              I think everyone knows that. I personally hate Fury. He gets big exposure on C5 and talks smack without ever backing it up. He went 12 rounds with Johnson who only had a 3 week training camp. It's obvious they hoped Fury would KO an overweight Johnson and claim Fury to be better that Vitali as he destroyed the guy who took the champ 12 rounds. Kinda back fired as Fury did a worse job than a 40 year old Vitali who gave Johnson a full training camp.

Comment

Fury has improved immeasurably, he still get KTFO by Price or Haye.

Comment

Fury don't want it, and I don't think he will wanna lose out on a world title shot if he gets koed by price

Comment

Yep, they are avoiding Price like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Fury should fight David Haye. Thats a fight I'd like to see.
                      Haye's on record saying he's not interested. It would take more money than Fury can generate to make that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X