Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Austin Trout unbeatable at 154, can anyone at 154 beat him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Trout is a decent boxer but Canelo beats him easy...
    who has he fought to make you so sure?

a guy that got hurt by cotto little or big brother would be in a world of hurt when hit by a guy in his own weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      actually most said that cotto would win due to overall skill & better quality...........

only after the fight people are screaming about the 154 limit being too much.

it's a joke...........

he lost to the better overall fighter.............
      Anybody who actually knows boxing knew Cotto was washed it was just a matter of if Trout was decent. The only reason it was ever in doubt was because Trout looked like crap against Rodriguez.

Comment

Not "UNBEATABLE" but he has a style that is going to be very hard to beat especially if your plan is to just try to go out their and Knock Him Out...Cotto actually did better when he let Trout come after him

The man is a Classic Boxer that knows how to use his size to his FULL ADVANTAGE and for a Tall Fighter he is very good fighting inside and he is very slick and slippery inside, sure he gets hit at times...but for the most part he avoids the Big Damaging Shots because of his Slickness

If I was Canelo Manager and Promoter....yeah I would keep him the hell away form Trout because I don't think Canelo is ready for that style and it is a style he would look very bad against
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-03-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I only see angulo and Kirkland with their power respectively has a chance against trout it's not lie he's a master boxer. Even Lara can possibly give him fits. I don see Floyd doing anything that can stop trout an make him uncomfortable,Floyd by robbery sd in that one.

Comment

trout is beatable... he's not that slick. he can be hit and someone with good power at 154 can beat him and possible stop him...

Comment

He's beatable. If Cotto can wobble him I'm sure natural 154 lbers could do serious damage to him. He's not that fast, not that slick, not great power and not the best chin it seems. He can fight well on the inside for a tall guy, but he won't want to stay there too long with guys like Canelo or Lara. Trout is good but he can be beat. I think Canelo and Lara would give him fits. I'd have to pick Vanes over him too.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                u beat cotto and then suddenly u become the best guy at 154?
                I know right? Usually you have to fight Welterweights and Grandpas to be top of 154

Comment

That girl in your avatar looks like Trout fiance.

Comment

Wow Trout lost to Vane in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      Wow Trout lost to Vane in the amateurs.
                      Vanes as a amatuer beat Austin Trout 3 times and knocked him down a few times, beat Andre Berto twice and dropped Timothy Bradley twice and won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X