No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: "Judge like Adalaide Byrd Should Stay Home"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    For the record I only gave Cotto 2/3 rounds maximum, I don't think her scorecard was bad. The rounds Cotto arguably won was close but there was only a few.

I don't see how he can say that when he scored a dominating performance as a draw myself.
    EXACTLY Dan!!!!!!!!!! I gave Cotto rounds 2, and 5, with rounds 4 and 10 being close rounds that I gave to Trout that could've went to Cotto. But round 9 was a dominant round by Trout, and if feeling generous a judge could've very well scored it a 10-8 round with no KD IMHO.

I had the fight 118-110 Trout.

Comment

The judges had Al Haymon all over them. I have no ****ing ide what she was doing in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        The problem with fights like this are the large number of close rounds. Let's say there are 5 very close rounds in a fight. 1 judge could score a fight 114-114 if he give all the close rounds to fighter A, whereas another judge could have it 119-109 by giving all the close rounds to fighter B.
        But there were only 2 close rounds IMO, so the 117-111 scores are legit with that taken into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          The judges had Al Haymon all over them. I have no ****ing ide what she was doing in NY.
          Cut it out AM. The judges got it right. It was a great night for the judges. No contraversy and everyone saw the same fight. Boxing wins instead of taking a collective black eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            But there were only 2 close rounds IMO, so the 117-111 scores are legit with that taken into consideration.
            While I thought Trout definitely won, I thought there were many more close rounds personally.

Comment

Yet he scored the fight a draw

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                While I thought Trout definitely won, I thought there were many more close rounds personally.
                Yeah there definitely were a lot of close rounds. I think a draw would clearly be a robbery but 10-2 for Trout is excessive as well.

Comment

Paulie was dick-riding Hatton last week, and he was dick-riding Cotto last night.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Paulie was dick-riding Hatton last week, and he was dick-riding Cotto last night.
                    I saw that too Kiaba. Its as if he is slobbin um up, to make his big losses look better. I had more respect for Paulie calling fights until last night when he reveiled this pattern.

Comment

f**k paulie almost gave the fight to cotto no matter what the bird lady at least had the right guy winning.

people are crying about the score cards is crazy same sh** they did with floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X