Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia is GREAT for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone will spark his ass out one day, i thought judas goons would of got the best of him....

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
      someone will spark his ass out one day, i thought judas goons would of got the best of him....
      Won't happen Garcia's dad is here to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
        Angel Garcia is embarrassing and if he was my dad I would have shut him up a long time ago. His son is a decent fighter but outside of beating up old, shot, small fighters and glass chinned Khan, he hasn't done anything noteworthy.

Comment

I agree with the poster who said that zab should have just suckered punch him without saying a word. People who found the vid hilarious would be laughing out louder.

Comment

nope. Attention whoring father is not what boxing needs. Floyd senior has that job on lock.

Comment

Angel is a loudmouth attention whore who likes to hear the sound of his own voice. Right now he gets away with acting like an idiot because his son is still winning. However if Danny start losing then even the ppl who think Angel is funny will get tired of his behaviour. In the long run Angel could have a negative impact on Danny's career.

Comment

Not as good as this guy

Comment

haha......****ing love angel, man

Comment

He's bloody annoying, I do hope he gets his mouth shout, then he can be lie "Ya'll ignored Danny" bla bla.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                      This thread proves that he's great for boxing people are going to watch because they want to see him get his mouth shut.
                      The worst part is that its not him getting his mouth, but his son. That's why he's such a dick. That and he's just an ignorant, thick ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X