No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Pacquiao-Guerrero would be an exciting fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Goddamn the people who lie about Pacquiao have no sense of the passage of time. 3 or 4 years ago.

You know where Pacquiao was 4 years ago? Getting cherry picked after his first fight at lightweight by Oscar De La Hoya.

You know who he was fighting 3 years ago? Miguel Cotto. He fought Tim Bradley THIS YEAR.

3 or 4 years.
    Bradley wasnt a WW contender when they fought. I know its not rare for a champion to move up and fight the champ at a higher weight class but lets be real here. Mannys ducking the WW division. Cotto was 3 yrs ago. Im not hating on Manny. If he can make 20 mil fighting smaller guys more power to him. Hes earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Bradley wasnt a WW contender when they fought. I know its not rare for a champion to move up and fight the champ at a higher weight class but lets be real here. Mannys ducking the WW division. Cotto was 3 yrs ago. Im not hating on Manny. If he can make 20 mil fighting smaller guys more power to him. Hes earned it.
      The only guy he's fought since moving to welterweight that was smaller is Marquez, and they are pretty much the same size IMO. Bradley was and is bigger, and obviously no one else he's fought in that time were smaller, though Margarito and Mosley flat out sucked, even at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        Clottey was Pac's mandatory, and he was still ranked in the WW top 10
        and Bradley was a better win that that was, even if he did come up
        agree that Mosley and JMM 3 were shit fights though
        lmfao no he was not the fight was made cause the floyd fight wasnt made...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The only guy he's fought since moving to welterweight that was smaller is Marquez, and they are pretty much the same size IMO. Bradley was and is bigger, and obviously no one else he's fought in that time were smaller, though Margarito and Mosley flat out sucked, even at the time.
          And DelaHoya

Comment

Manny has not faced a top ww in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! List the last time he faced a top 3 ww coming off of a win

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              His last 3 fights

lw Jmm
              a 140 fighter Bradley
              a lw Jmm
              And what do you call pacquiao?

A Welterweight?

Hes a light welterweight, fighting at welterweight if anything

he makes the weight easy...

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                And what do you call pacquiao?

A Welterweight?

Hes a light welterweight, fighting at welterweight if anything

he makes the weight easy...
                If Manny is a LWW then why not fight Marquez at.........LWW?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Manny has not faced a top ww in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! List the last time he faced a top 3 ww coming off of a win
                  Name the top welterweights in the division from the last 2 years?

Mayweather, Cotto, Clottey, Marg, Mosley - No one else comes into it

Who is there now?

If pac fights any1 like ortiz, berto, guerrero....hes fighting green people

He wooped bradleys ass...

Who else is there for him to fight? People say they dont wanna see him vs guerrero etc because he will win, who do u actually want to see him fight? please name me some people

These so called top welterweights u talk of

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    If Manny is a LWW then why not fight Marquez at.........LWW?
                    I dont know, maybe its money issues, maybe they wanted an upperhand

But all i know is Marquez looked fkin strong at the weight, and he looks it again, unlike the mayweather time

Maybe his new trainer supplying those PEDS lol

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                      Pacquiao wont fight a legit WW. Hes been fighting blown up welters for sometime now.
                      yeah like clottey , margarita or cotto !

Comment

Working...
                      X